Posts created by Sky1022

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 18 4:43 PM
Never mind. Next scene resolved it.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 18 2:56 PM
Have replaced tank with oxygen tank from inventory and pressed red button. Guide says I should “choose scene” but nothing happens when I hit the button. What am I missing?

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 5:05 PM
How do you get back to the Earth room after the three suits pop up? They block the door.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 17 4:55 PM
I opened it and the box with the ballerina doll. I got the key to the violet heart. According to guide, there should also have been a snake head and two puppet souls. Now when I go back the wardrobe won't open so I can get these items. Any advice?

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 17 3:13 PM
I can't seem to pull the blue ribbon to move the planks. Clicking away on the end of it but nothing happens. Is there some trick to it?

The string of lights, you just put rthe elf on the lights and he takes care of it.

For Irene Donald: you have to give the leash to the helper elf or mouse, whichever it is.

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 15 2:32 PM
Cannot attach the right side mast. Already tried resetting and starting over, didn't help.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 24, 14 8:38 PM
The answer was 10 days, but I think it might have been longer had I not been complaining in a couple different forums.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 23, 14 8:31 PM
I got the auto response and replied to it on day two. I have since managed to fix the problem myself with fishys help but still.......

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 23, 14 8:12 PM
Now on nine days waiting for a response. I see no reason to deal with these people anymore.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 23, 14 8:09 PM
Now day nine of my wait for a response on a help ticket.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 20, 14 7:52 PM
I am now on day 7 waiting for a response to my freeze up issue. Only contact so far was the automatic reply asking for the info I had already given them. And, yes, I did reply but I will admit I wasn't very pleasant.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 19, 14 10:35 AM
Yeah, they clearly want to help out. Been waiting FIVE days for a response!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 15, 14 7:52 PM
Ok, not really my point. Do you understand they don't even bother reading the requests for technical assistance? I don't need further instruction because I don't plan on using their services or buying anymore of their games.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 15, 14 7:40 PM
iOS, most recent version

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 15, 14 7:03 PM
The customer service is the absolute worst! Have not been able to get in this game for over a week due to the crashing problem, so I put in a tech ticket. My email included the manor name, the fact that I could not give them the manor number because I couldn't open the game and the fact that I'm not on Facebook. The response I got gave me Facebook instructions and asked for both the manor name and number. They don't even bother to read the info you give them. The last time I put in a ticket it took SIX days to get a response and then they fixed absolutely nothing.

Thanks for your help, I'll try that. I agree after purchase you should not have to put up with ads.

On IPad version, your stupid Big Fish advertising banners are covering items I need to pick up. if I try to click on them, it takes me to the App Store. Frankly, I don't appreciate you advertising in something I have paid for, but especially when it keeps me from playing your game. I will be requesting a refund and I am finally going to stop buying anything from Big Fish

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 14 7:42 PM
Ok, you have to fill the sacred cup and the flask with water from the fountain, then you can put them on the altar and the mortar will work. YOu have to move the items directly over the center of the mortar before they will go in

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator