Posts created by Zork1

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Dec 21, 17 5:41 PM
I was stunned when I got to the end of this! I hope the next one is longer, but I am waiting for the se to buy.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 19, 17 7:49 PM
I guess you are not hearing me. I have games from 2011 that play beautifully on windows 10. I have one game that curled up in a fetal position and hid in the upper lefthand corner of my 17 in. laptop.
I am not buying this game, reconfiguring my laptop or standing on my head. I will continue playing #4 (runs beautifully) and wonder why these programmers are so ignorant.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 19, 17 12:55 PM
Does it seem logical to Big Fish that a play must reset their entire computer to play one game?

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 17 11:44 AM
Is anyone else confused about the ending of the main game?

posted in Northern Tale on Aug 24, 17 7:56 AM
Did anyone count how many Yeti and Dark Knights you must destroy to get the awards? I feel like I have gone after a zillion each!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 17 6:39 PM
I'm having a conservation period, swearing off buying new games, and replaying all my old favorite series. (I have a new computer, so I get to play all my old games as a new player - very exciting and I am amazed at how much the new games technically differ from the old.)
This is the final (in my purchase history) game in the series. I honestly fell asleep several times trying to get through it. Having played all of the series in a nice row, first to last, this just doesn't belong. Things don't make sense. It's boring, and disappointing. Since it seems to be 2 or 3 years old I am guessing the developer gave up in despair (perhaps he/she had to play the game). I would LOVE to see another game in the series, but not like this one.

posted in Silver Tale on Jan 20, 17 11:43 AM
This is not my first time through this game, but it may be my last. I have 3 stars and badges on all levels, but here I am at level 49 needing a chisel. WHAT? How can I have all previous levels completed and still be missing an object that is needed to proceed? I don't think the game likes windows 10, because it has crashed several times now. Maybe it is broken. Maybe I am out of patience. Is it really free to play now? Even for free I don't feel like repeating 48 levels to get a chisel.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 7 on Dec 19, 16 8:13 AM
This will not run on my pc / windows 10. A little dos window opens and then closes.
After updating windows, the big fish app and downloading the game for the 3rd time, it now works.

The Brothers Claus might get better as it goes along, but I was asleep after 20 minutes. What a disappointment. Eagerly awaiting a great Christmas game this year, but finally just reinstalled the Nutcracker.

posted in Chimeras: Mortal Medicine Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 16 5:05 PM
Isn't there some way to go back at get these after you finish the game? I can't find a link.

Rather disappointed with this game. Have the rest and love them. This one just didn't make the grade. Why not call it jack frost or the evil Gerda?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 16 4:21 PM
Could someone please pm me (so no spoilers here) and tell me what happened to the children and how Jacob died or why he was so weird. I finished the game and bonus game and I don't know.

posted in Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 10:13 PM
I found this demo to be fun and had no problems tech wise (older acer, windows 10)
Did anyone finish the game?
I was on my way to the tower before the demo ended; just how long is this game? I am afraid it is very short.
Is the bonus game worth the price of a CE? I didn't see many of the usual perks.

posted in Silver Tale on Aug 3, 16 12:15 PM
Did you turn this in as a glitch?
After trying multiple times and waiting for time warner to fix their problem, I tried this and it worked (THANK YOU). I was starting to lose my mind. However, the game froze for me, had to use task master to close it and still haven't gotten the badge.
Guess I need to start over as a different player.

SynthpopAddict wrote:Nevermind, I just figured it out. Unfortunately, when I went back for the replay and finally got it in 12, the game then froze and I had to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and use the task manager to close the game down...so now it won't ever give me that last badge and I'm permanently stuck at 199/200 badges. Arrgh!!! So I guess if you are a game completist who must get everything - make sure you do this correct solution the first time around in level 199 or the game will glitch out on you!!!

The correct solution for level 199:

1) Stones top right
2) L-match the blue bottles at top right
3) M4 blue bottles in center
4) Move the log tile that is sitting on top of an ice cube one space to the left for a vertical match of logs (this moves the fish over one space to right). Don't make a horizontal match!!!
5) Shields in center
6) Fish
7) Logs
8) Shields
9) M4 blue bottles
10) Double click the bomb
11) Drag amphora on the left 1 space to left
12) Drag last amphora down 1 space

posted in 7 Roses: A Darkness Rises on Jun 23, 16 8:31 AM
Me too!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 16 11:15 AM
Nevermind - I turn the effects sound on and opened the safe in no time. Strange, but easy!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 16 10:07 AM
I love the game, buy I can't get the safe open. What am I doing wrong?`

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on May 16, 16 6:26 PM
Has anyone gotten this achievement?

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on May 13, 16 3:55 PM
ok - I've talked to everyone I could multiple times and I can't get this achievement. Sigh. The prisoner quits talking after he gets his hat and won't leave the dungeon, Bob said to come back later and talk about the weather (I didn't do that - Loraine went instead of Nathaniel) . The knife thrower ran out of things to say and the wizard just talks, he doesn't respond well to questions. HELP.

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 16 9:30 AM
Thanks! Worked first time

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator