Posts created by cbtx

Such a great new option to make helpers a choice ---- especially this annoying one.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 12:17 AM
je_peche wrote:...experiencing problems with the flickering screen??

I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, same issue. SO DISAPPOINTED.

Others have had this, plus 3 pages in the tech problem thread would suggest the game is pretty glitchy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 4:04 PM
Well, not to offend in any way, but there is just too much negative info about FB which makes me believe that FB is an extremely dicey proposition.

I got on FB some while ago, and the emails they continuously sent me regarding people ("you might know", "be friends with") that I happily left behind years ago was very, very scary. So I permanently left that sort of intrusiveness behind and deleted my account (and even that required way too much effort).

And now I'm reading that FB was wanting to find a way into medical records.

So, no, I don't believe that FB offers the highest security level there is.

But, if it works for you or anyone else, that's fine, too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 3:46 PM
Maybe a dumb question ---- but why not join both Delphi and Pond Friends, and have the best of both?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:14 PM
Gen_1236 wrote:I can create a new forum for you.

You don't have to pay to join, there are no ads and no spam.

Everyone in The Special Room knows me.

Very well.

I'm happy to do this for the die hard MC fans.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Extremely generous offer!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:09 PM
One more content update could easily close the story with a nice "happily ever after" conclusion.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:06 PM
I will ask the former host about details.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:02 PM
proboards seems the best answer ---- used it for a long time after CCC closed with never a problem, and ease of use.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 7:45 PM
When they closed the CCC, this was an excellent choice ---- but we need someone to be the host/moderator, right?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:16 PM
Looks like foreshadowing to me ---- can the end of MC be far behind?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 12:43 PM
Great tip! Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 2:37 AM
Maybe because it is easy to click between the symbol parts, making it just that much more difficult.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 8:42 PM
BAPPLE wrote:The bright screen causes eye fatigue and therefore I keep mine darker. The drawback is not being able to see some items in the scenes especially if they are very small (like the eye patch in the Enchanted Clock) or black/dark grey items on the hands of the clock. But I find this to be true of many scenes not just SR2.

Oh, of course, it would not be exclusive to just one particular scene ---- probably just seems that way because the scene is played over and over.

I hope the players affected check with their ophthalmologist soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 7:35 PM
Not in the least.

When I experienced a bit of that kind of trouble a long while back, I found I needed a small change in the prescription on my glasses. Since then, no problems.

So you should see your ophthalmologist immediately to see if there are underlying problems ---- eyesight is too valuable a gift to not completely protect. And if there is a problem in that area, you certainly want to know about it.

In the meantime, the suggestions from bfgBeruna and cindykat325 are good ones ---- worth trying.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 6:41 PM
All great ideas!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 1:29 AM
1457051 wrote:Does anyone click the robin in Trina's room when looking for morphs? I know I have hit it so many times when looking for something that moves.

A lot.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 10:08 PM
At least they are easier to see.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 6:16 PM
I was just going to send you a PM!!
I'm so happy to have the extra rooms ---- and that is plenty enough.

I will send when I can, and see you are doing the same, but no big deal on either side . Just if and when we are able.

So, expecting nothing except your friendship ---- and thank you very much!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 5:31 PM
Sorry, but the concept of "easy on the eyes" is the biggest stretch to prove an invalid point that I have ever seen on these forums.
It really and truly just shows how shaky and shallow the argument for keeping Room 1 open over Room 2 actually is ---- if the "aesthetically pleasing" aspect is all that is left to turn to.

And since some seem to have misread or misunderstood comments made and are trying to make it appear that things were said that were actually not, this has become way too big an issue. Some don't appear to correctly see the issue (too many Room1s), and some seem to be crying "bully", and not understanding that they are now doing the bullying.

Accordingly, I have removed my original post, and am asking moderators to lock the thread,
Enough is enough.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 12:46 PM

Well, despite the rehash of points already discussed (love the one about "easier on the eyes") the fact remains that we are talking about the Spring Room the devs have given us for 2018 ---- which features 3 new scenes and a chance to earn 5 times the coin as any other scene.

The devs have taken care of the achievement issue so the only problem is the pet parts for some which can be handled in other ways. I personally would be happy to gift all the pet parts I have to help out. Just send me a PM.

A player's choice to delete someone is just that ---- a choice that everyone has. Calling it an "ultimatum" just adds more drama, I think. Just another element of the game.

As Beruna has wisely pointed out, there are many features to this great game and, as players, our styles are all different. So we should each enjoy the differences.

Airship ---- yes, it's been a while since that poor old horse has been beaten ---- but while it went on in multiple threads multiple times I worried that the demands (ultimatums?) made by some would be found insulting by the devs. I hope not.

I'm really sorry that anyone would feel coerced/bullied/cajoled/personally insulted by anything said here when I fully believe that is no one's agenda---- it is my belief that all of us are pretty good folks with pretty good intentions and ideas and I don't believe that anyone is out to disparage or hurt anyone else.

As crownofthornes has said ---- it is, in fact, a game, and what is said is, in fact, just words.

So, feeling coerced/bullied by comments here is really counterproductive, IMO. ---- especially when that is no one's intention.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator