Posts created by hilyer25

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Jul 17, 10 2:30 AM
Don't know how you figured all that out! Thanks for listing them!

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 10 5:28 PM
Had an update from Avast, and now game installed. Haven't tried to actually play it yet, though.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 10 2:27 AM
I use Avast and it is reporting this as Malware. I informed them it's a false positive. Not sure what need to do from here to get the game to install.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Dec 19, 09 6:05 AM
Hope we get it soon! Also, Sleepy Hollow 2.

Thanks Teresa.

Thankfully I didn't have the corrupt profile many of you had. I just can't watch the videos as they are very choppy and miss most of the words. Also, at the end of the game, it cut off. Was not able to watch anything after doing the puzzles. No credits or a video if there is one.

Thanks Erie. I am working on making sure all my drivers are up to date.

I did exit all other applications and turned "Aero" off before posting this. After that I was kinda stumped. LOL I am pretty sure everything is up to date, but I will recheck. I appreciate the help.

The videos and sound for me are very jumpy. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

My computer exceeds game requirements.

Seems as if Paul was up very late playing! LOL He added 2 more pics at FB.

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 18, 09 3:01 AM
Glad you like it! Welcome to the pond, cipy.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 18, 09 2:54 AM
I was hoping for Frosty Splash. Ah, well.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 18, 09 2:28 AM
nelliegemini wrote:Just started, lovely artwork and loads of hidden objects. Love the help system!

Had a bit of a LOL moment when he has to rescue a woman trapped in a car. Cue hidden object scene to get tools. Our hero suddenly appears to get some Attention Disorder. Ohhhhh hula hoop. tennis racket, hockey mask, keys - concentrate man, concentrate - there's a trapped woman that needs rescuing and all you can do is 'ooohhh, shiney!'

Anyway, still fun - off to play some more.

And if you need more persuasion that it's worth at the very least trying the download, there is a very cute puppy .....

Yes, that had me LOL, too! Let's play hula hoop! heeheehee

Awesome new video on FB!

OMG! $19.99 for all the extra stuff, plus the early release! Definitely worth it!

**credit card in my hot little fin!!**

I wonder if it will count toward our Novemberfest purchases as well? LOL

Also, You can hold ctrl and hit the + button to zoom in.

I have a laptop, so no mouse wheel.

I hope they post the info on the blog soon! Refresh, refresh, refresh! LOL

I know the special edition will be worth how ever much they decide to charge for it! Especially if we get it early!!

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 17, 09 4:40 AM
That is one of the best things about , in my opinion, though. If it doesn't work on your computer, and customer service and/or tech supposrt can't help you get it to work, they'll give you your money back! So, if it's just worrying about whether or not it will work, that may ease your mind a bit.

That said, I don't like the 360degree thing, either. It makes me also.

But I know some of our fishies will love it!

picman050967 wrote:Agghhhhh.....
After 7 hours and 44 minutes a fatal crash...and will not be able to complete the game. I estimate I am 1/2 to 2/3 through the game. I am not slow, but also not speedy.

Please...let's all shed a tear for me...what could be worse.

Picman

ACK! So sorry, Picman. Seriously, I don't think anything is worse than a broken computer! That is so frustrating.

Thanks Purplerabbit! Duh! Visitors. LOL

Pic of journal pg 4. Newspaper clipping on right says "Dig uncovers relic" Relic is crossed out and in red pen says maybe something key? Can anyone read it?

Journal page reads (from what I can tell):

The Hotel's lobby has been turned into a makeshift camp site with evidence suggesting the owners of the abandoned car may have slept here seeking shelter from the storm. Camping and travel supplies encircle a cold, empty hearth while the ????? whereabouts remain a mystery. I would certainly welcome a comforting fire should I spend additional time amid the elements in my current attire - I'm not exactly dressed for blizzard conditions.

Perhaps the only pertinent clue, a news clipping detailing the discovery of an ancient artifact, is included here for reference. The article is recent and I find it intriguing that the artifact was unearthed not far from my present location. Judging from the margin notes, the ??????? who arrived before me must have traveled here with interest in the relic.

Wow! All the speculation is great, ladies! Keep it up!! I am really enjoying it. I haven't anything to add, other than having to wait until Dec.

But we won't hold it against you, Picman. As long as you keep giving clues!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator