Posts created by RinneAlex

I am stuck in the bonus chapter. I get to the part where I meet Gideon the leprechaun in the barn, answer his questions and according to the SG, I am supposed to receive a horn from him. No horn shows up after completing the conversation.

Did you put the wings on the doll? It has to be a fairy doll before it can go into the trap.

I finished the demo with 5 minutes left, so I thought it would be a good long game. The rest of the game, including the bonus, took me less than 3 hours and I didn't skip any puzzles. In my opinion, much too short for a CE.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 9:49 AM
My full version (800+ MB ) is downloading now... thanks BF!

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 9:46 AM
I agree... thanks for fixing this (my full game file is downloading as we speak, all 800+M

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 9, 11 3:56 PM
I was really enjoying this game until this happened... hopefully it will be fixed soon and we won't have to start over.

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 4:26 PM
crazy8club wrote:how did everyone that finish drive the viper snake away. geesh we need a walkthrough for this one.

Spoiler alert:

You need to buy the Snake-b-gone from the merchant in town.

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 4:25 PM
crazy8club wrote:how did everyone that finish drive the viper snake away. geesh we need a walkthrough for this one.

Spoiler alert:

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 4:25 PM

Spoiler alert:

jmwillo wrote:Downloaded the game this morning and when finished came up that trail time was over. I hadn't even played the game anyone else had this problem? Now what to do as I can not even try before I buy!!!!!

Sending you a PM with a workaround... HIH

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 8, 11 3:53 PM
SeaBamboo wrote:I found after a while that the tin can count went back to what it should be - sorry can't remember which number that happened at but am now up to 30 cans & it shows 30 of 30.

Like you I 'lost' a can early, in fact I thought it was me & loaded a new profile 3 times before I realised it was a glitch in the game & not my missing one.

Thanks for your post. I'll stick with it and hope it catches back up for me, as well

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 25, 11 11:57 AM
I am also having trouble with this game. Slow starting, get BF splash screen, then black with a cursor and nothing else. Have to quit through task manager. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it didn't help. I have an ATI graphics card and am running XP. All other system requirements are met. Too bad, since this seems like a game I would really enjoy.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 4:14 PM
I did what someone else in the forums suggested: uninstall and reinstall the game. It will put you right back where you were, but the missing object (in my case, the lever) is there. Not the best way to get it done, but it seems to work!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 11 4:50 PM
Mine is also glitching. I have looked at the solution, but my animals turn where there is no barrier and some of the barriers don't want to comply and go into the correct slots. So much for getting all of the achievements... I hate having to skip, but if I want to finish the game I guess I will have to. I don't buy games to have to skip puzzles!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 4, 11 11:29 AM
I am having the same problem as some of the other posters... I get to the last scene, ready to place the items and the games shuts down. Tried to restart, shits down again... what good is a game if you don't get to finish it? Hoping this gets fixed soon, so I can see how it all ends!

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 29, 11 11:33 AM
I have to agree with the other posters. I don't care for these games. I am disappointed that we have had so many of these recently. Still waiting to use my credits from last month and it looks like I won't be earning any this month

posted in FBI: Paranormal Case on Mar 22, 11 10:44 AM
This game doesn't seem to want to work correctly with my widescreen monitor. When playing in full screen mode, the screen is shifted to the left, leaving a black bar on the right and cutting off the left side. I couldn't figure out why there was no hint or menu button. ESC and function keys did nothing, so I had to quit through task manager. I restarted and changed to windowed mode and there were the buttons, on the left. This is the only game that has done this. Kind of frustrating to not have access to the menu button to be able to quit and I don't play these games in windowed mode... the picture is too small. There's a reason I have a big monitor

posted in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting on Jan 28, 11 10:12 AM
As with a few other games here on BF, the game installs and starts up just fine. However, when I get to the first hidden object scene, the objects are in color, but the background art is in black/gray/white, making them a bit easy to find My system is within the system requirements. Too bad, this game looked like the kind I would have enjoyed

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 14, 11 1:09 PM
Someone else was having trouble with the lamp knob earlier... check out this thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/137588.page

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 14, 11 9:51 AM

Did you check the walkthrough? It shows the location of the lamp knob. If you still can't find it, (highlight to view spoiler)... If you still can't find it, it looks a bit like a screw... bottom left side of the HOG scene.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator