Posts created by rebelangel1

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 7, 16 12:35 PM
I see the Magic Gem has added wind mode to the fire and water ones....but how do you use the Magic Gem and what can you do with it???

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 27, 16 5:50 AM
thanks for the hints on level 59.....they really helped. I was tearing my hair out......

posted in Silver Tale on May 30, 16 3:32 PM
this is a dumb question because I have done this once but don't remember now how I did it. help please for a scatterbrained lady............

posted in Silver Tale on May 23, 16 3:17 PM
Ah, ok I see then. thanks for the help, it is good to know. I go back and replay lower levels just to get certain items...lol.......love this game

posted in Silver Tale on May 23, 16 11:47 AM
I click on them because I wanted to use a couple things and I have no idea what to do since clicking does nothing. Is there a way to use those items?

issafamily wrote:On level 2.2 your are supposed to collect gold from 2 piles of gold pieces. I can only get 2 pieces of gold. When I try to buy more from the pile when it highlights green it takes pieces of food but does not add any more gold. The level cannot be advanced unless you have 50 pieces but I cannot get any.

I am having the same issue...I have Windows 7 and like above, I can only get 2 pieces of gold.....what is the fix for that....

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 11, 16 10:39 AM
I've tried the suggestions and still can't find the puzzle piece in level 3.4 Guess maybe that one is gonna have to remain a mystery....thank you for all the locations, that had to have taken you a while to get done and is certainly appreciated

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 4, 15 2:01 PM
thank you, bfgBellerophon

I have been a BFG club member for years now so it is definitely authenticated through my account so I will try the 2nd option. Appreciate the quick response and help, look forward to enjoying this game even more.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 3, 15 10:10 AM
Now that I have played with it a little bit and bought the game, I would like to start over from the beginning but don't see any way to do that. Is there a way and if so, how do I do it.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 27, 14 9:54 AM
sometimes I just replay several of the early rounds so I can build up some rubies....that usually helps.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Aug 21, 11 8:03 AM
actually I worded that wrong......I can't get past the 3rd wizard but my levels keep increasing......sure would appreciate any help or suggestions.......

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Aug 21, 11 6:02 AM
My castle is finished, the gardens are grown, I have used pest control and water, the "bar" goes all the way to the end and it still won't let me move on. I am stuck on level 61 and it just keeps going and going...kinda like the energizer bunny...any idea on how to complete this and move to the next crystal?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator