Posts created by Pruedence

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Jun 22, 16 6:20 AM
Hi! I am having trouble with taking the first photo. Every time that I arrange the in the position that they are supposed too be, I take the photo and the whole just kepp shutting down. I have also tried to uninstall it and then re-install again. But the game still shuts down, when I want take the first photo. Can some one please help me and solve this problem.

posted in Elementals: The Magic Key on May 31, 16 3:03 AM
Hi! I am stuck at chapter 4 with the repaired stained-glass portait. I am supposed to click on the repaired stained-glass portrait, realign the outer rings of the portrait to complete the puzzle. But every time that I try to click on it the whole game shuts itself down. I try to start it again, it works because I don't have to start all over again. But always when I click on it, it keeps shutting down, like there is something wrong with it. But I don't know what it is. Please help me someone to solve this problem, because I can't move until this is solved.

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 16 9:23 AM
Hello! I am having trouble with finding all the puzzle pieces in this game. The map shows me were they supposed to be, but I still can't find them. I need 4 more to c
complete it. And I also have trouble with finding all the collectibles. I need 7 more of them. Can someone help me and tell me what to do?

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots on Feb 15, 16 9:20 AM
Hello! I am having trouble with finding all the puzzle pieces in this game. The map shows me were they supposed to be, but I still can't find them. I need 4 more to ciomplete it. And I also have trouble with finding all the collectibles. I need 7 more of them. Can someone help me and tell me what to do?

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 16 9:36 AM
I am having trouble finding all the puzzle pieces. I did the game once and I missed a couple of pieces. I went back to the beginning of the game, but I did not reset it at all. But I still can't find som of them. The map tells me where they are supposed to be, but I still can't see them in some places. Can someone please help me and tell me what I should do to find all the 36 puzzle pieces, especially the ones that I missed first time I played the game!!!!

posted in Marie Antoinette and the Disciples of Loki on Jul 1, 15 8:46 AM
Hello! I need some help, because I am stuck on Chapter 9, Dark Waters. It says that I should find a lead to follow, but I don't know what kind of lead they mean. I also have another problem with the game. First the Hint button doesn't work properly all the time, secondly there's supposed to be sounds and music in the game, but there is nothing. It seems to be mute, no matter what I do. There is a box in the beginning, the options where it gives me the offer to mute it if I don't want any sounds in the game, But I know that I didn't check that box, because I like the sounds and the music it should be given. Please help me somebody with this and tell what the problem is so that I can solve it.

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Feb 25, 14 10:00 AM
I am having a problem with Nexus. I am supposed to type in the word blood and get information about it, but all I get is a blank page with no results at all of what to do to do. Please can someone help me with this?
Isn't there anyone who can help me with this problem?

posted in Pizza Chef 2 on Jan 11, 14 9:38 AM
Help me someone, because I can't get past the third piece, however I keep on trying. Can someone help me with it. Please?

posted in Shop-N-Spree: Family Fortune on Nov 29, 12 9:02 AM
Hello! I am having trouble with the Shop-N-Spree Family Fortune game. After I have downloaded and installed it, and want to run it, I get the following error message:
Error: Access violation at 0x00680ABE (tried to to read from 0x00000008), program terminated. I get this message over and over again, don't matter how many times I try redownload it, because I think that maybe there is problem with the download, but I still get the same message. Could someone please help me with this problem. Because I have searched everywhere in the forums, but with no luck.
Please help me someone!

posted in Shop It Up! on Aug 19, 11 2:02 AM
Hello! I have read the help forums, that helps through level 46. But something is different with mine, because I only have 22.000 to start with, instead of 25.000 and I have tried different kind of strategies. And now I don't know what to do. Should I uninstall this game and try installing it again. This is the only reason that I can't get enough money to open my Antique Shop fully opened with everything in it. Like the floors, walls, signs and stock and all the flares. Please help me someone!But I can't get enough money to open my Antique Shop fully opened with everything in it. Like the floors, walls, signs and stock and all the flares. Please help me someone!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator