Posts created by GGirl52

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 15 6:16 PM
Any news on a fix for this? I love these games and this is really ticking me off!!! However, I've been buying these games for about 5 years and this is only the second game I've had a problem with - the other was Unsolved Mystery Club Ancient Astronauts. That one never did get fixed, as far as I know.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 15 7:30 PM
How do you "send a report"? I've never done it. I, too, am stuck at this point.

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 14 3:02 PM
Well, duh!!! that's what that diagram lying by the barrel shows. I wish I had read this answer earlier. I uninstalled, reinstalled, and re-played. It wasn't until I got back into this forum to rant a little that I read the fix.
Thanks

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 2:34 PM
yes, I've tamped it down.

what sticky stuff on what table?

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 14 7:12 AM
Okay - the gunpowder and cannon ball are in the cannon. I can't "attach" the fuse, no matter where I click.
Where do you click to attach the fuse?

I have made a note of the keys in conjunction with the painting frame, but they still won't work. Now what?

Does this game start over all of the time? Is there not a way to save and continue? I do NOT want to complete this all at once.

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Apr 15, 13 8:49 AM
You said you figured it out - what do I do? I assume you mean to stand on the stairs (the last UP arrow) and try to place it somewhere around the emply pedastal. I have tried everything. Am i just not holding my mouth right or somethig?

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Feb 16, 13 8:58 AM
binney66 wrote:what is the sequence of green lights please

You have to find all of the lens for the telescope. The constellation you see through the lens is the sequence of lights. It's different each time you play.

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 13 8:35 AM
Oh, yes. All I have to do is flip the switch to turn on the water and put out the Phoenix.

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 13 6:37 PM
I have attached the hose but i cannot access the inside of the truck. Now what? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Jan 15, 12 8:21 PM
I am in the 4th investigation. Just found out I have to go west;. I am out in the square, with the shop keeper in the tree. I cannot go west. What am i missing?

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Jan 15, 12 8:21 PM
I am in the 4th investigation. Just found out I have to go west;. I am out in the square, with the shop keeper in the tree. I cannot go west. What am i missing?

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Dec 24, 11 12:49 PM
I have two of the keys to the secret room. In my inventory I have the map, the bar, the hatchet, two coins (which I have had since the beginning) and 5 of the 6 jewels. I have 4 of the 7 wives souls released. I have gone to every location within this game and there is nothing else to do. HELP!!!!!

I have downloaded the new version and played it all the way through. I am very disappointment and want my money back. As a result of this problem, I have only purchased one game in the last year.
Is anybody out there listening!?!?!?!

I am stuck in Antartica. I skipped the three games required to get the discs under the three suspended people. Now, everytime I try to click on one of the disks, I get kicked completely out of the game, as if I have gone through the steps to exit.
I have even played the game twice, using a different log in name and attempted to let the games time themselves out, gone back and forth between screens. Is there a built-in stop if you skip three games in a row?
It's great that you put out a new version to get rid of some black screen problem, but this appears to be a real game stopper. I have been waiting for weeks for a fix. I will probably not buy any more games from Big Fish if this is the type of assistance we get.

I had to skip all three of the puzzles at the base of the floating people. Now, when i click on one of them to take the buttons, the games completely closes.
Any idea? I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game, in response to the new version, hoping it would fix it. But no luck. Do i need to start the game over again? Or can anybody give me step by step instructions to get the bricks moved?

it is front of the steps going up

you have missed one of the bugs - it's laying on top of something in the water and is hard to click on

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator