Posts created by fallenangel3621

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 22, 11 2:31 AM
Bmessick wrote:can anyone help me please I went in to a mini-puzzle but I didn't realize I didn't have all the pieces now I can't get out of the puzzle to go get the piece I need.. I don't want to have to start a new game all over this one was tough enough...lol..thanks for your help..

If you're on IPad, like me, I had to sit and just keep tapping on the edges until it would finally exit puzzle. I forgot the bow in the chapel puzzle and it took a full minute of random tapping to get out.

However, when I got stuck in the other puzzles, double tapping or using both hands to tap one side then the other within the same second worked.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 22, 11 2:18 AM
rickijdanks wrote:I have the iPad version. I now cannot reenter the lab having left it. The door is open but I am requested to reswipe my ID, which is no longer in my inventory.

Same here. I am so disappointed.

Also mine is very glitchy trying to get out of the different puzzles or ( for lack of better phrasing) zoomed in areas. Then while attempting the pipe puzzle I somehow dragged the pipe into the security gate screen and could only see it if I went back to the pipe puzzle and then straight into the gate screen, the pipe was large like I had just picked it up and therefore it was floating, luckily I was able to skip that puzzle and move on. But now due to the whole lost I'd badge thing I have to start all over.

Totally NOT worth $6.99, I honestly want my money back. PLEASE!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator