Posts created by ManatiPuertoRico

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Apr 27, 13 6:59 PM
I have played the game in all levels and cleared all of the wonders and both mini games, however I have not been succesful at getting 4 stars. Does anyone know how you get the 4 stars?

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 13, 12 12:32 PM
5 minutes was my max, was not able to figure out what to do with the items I collected nor was I able to find where they went ! Liked the graphics as well as VO but the motion was a bit too much for me. .

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life on Mar 12, 12 6:49 PM
Just finished the demo and can't wait for my next game credit to get it. Did finish the prequel to this game and fell in love with it. This one starts where the other one ended, you don't see that happenign very often. The graphics are great, the music is inspiring and love the voice over. Can't seem to get rid of those spirits. Story line is very interesting and easy to follow. If you have palyed the previous game this one is a MUST have. !

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 22, 12 6:11 PM
Absolutely love this game. I just finished the demo and I was starting on the second chapter when the hr was over. Love the different HOS and the puzzles; skipped a couple because I did not want to spend time just wanted to keep going forward before the hr was over. However, the hints a bit useless when you don’t know what to do next. Love the voiceovers, which are a must for me and graphics are excellent. It definitely a buy for me !

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Jan 26, 12 5:50 PM
Are these games getting shorter or am I getting better? Nevertheless, just finished the game and it is a fantastic deal for the price. I did enjoy the HOG scenes because although they're not really IHOG sometimes you have to come back and use some items to move on to the next task, which is a first for me. If you are not a fan of sparkles this is definitely the game for you. Storyline was good and interesting, no voice over which is a downer for me. Maybe the next game could have them. Kept me wondering till the last minute . Puzzles are fairly easy and interesting. Hints are a bit slow to recharge but didn't use them much. Sometimes you have to think outside of the box to find your way around but not too much. Music was a bit too much at times so I had to mute it at times. I do recommend this game glad I waited for it and only paid $2.99. Definitely a good buy ! Wating for a sequel?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Jan 22, 12 12:41 PM
cinfin wrote:I have played a game with the strange looking little demon man in it before but I cannot remember which game it was. Anyway, this game was okay. I had to open it by going into the file location and double-clicking on the file there. Bummer! Once there, I played until I was through with it. I did not like the music so I turned it off. The scenes were crisp and I was able to figure out the mini-games, Yea!

It was Haunted Legends: Queen of Spades! Very good game too I purchased yesterday since was the DD, finished and decided to give this one a try, even though reviews on the ending of the game were discouraging . Nonetheless I purchased this one and on my way to try to finish it today!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Jan 22, 12 12:35 PM

Just finished the demo and used one of my credits to purchase. I read the ending was disappointing but I am hoping that the sequel will come soon enough. Graphics are gorgeous, music is pleasant, voice over Ok so far, IHOG are a bit junkie but not hard since there is no penalty for clicking. Puzzles are not too easy and not too hard, I am not good with puzzles so I'm happy to find a game with some puzzles I can solve . The only downside is that there are no hints when you are stuck. Did not have to use the walkthrough yet so that's pretty good for me. Happy gaming everyone

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 21, 12 5:57 PM
Just finished the game. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to find ALL the cards otherwise you will not be able to finish the game I am downloading the sequel and see how it goes. It took FOREVER to find a card that I was missing but I did it. You will not be dispaointed if you get this game. It's great, one more thing, the HOS are a bit junkie and sometimes dark. Otherwise I absolutely loved the game. It's a bargain at the DD price. GET IT!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 21, 12 2:18 PM
Just finished the demo with 15 mins to spare, I wonder how long is the game, maybe I should look at the rest of the comments. However, I do have to agree with the reviwes. Lovely game, interesting story, beautiful graphics, the only thing I miss is the voice over. I did not buy this one last weekend when they were at 3.99, glad I waited it is going to be a purchse for me. One more thing, there are no hints when you get stuck, or at least I coundn't find any. So I managed the demo with brain power no hints !!! It a deal at 2.99. I am downloading now !

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 19, 12 5:51 PM
I had purchsed this game a while back and forot all about it whistle: saw it as this weekly deal and decided to give it another try and belive it or not finished the game last night. It is woderful game not scarry you can't imagine the variety of mini-puzzle games and HOS are not overwhelmed with junk piles. Not too many Hog scenes and I found the hints useless when wandering what to do. Never the less a really enchanting game

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on Jan 14, 12 7:13 AM
OK just played about 20 mins and it's a buy . You don't se too many games that are on bit spooky side and funny too. I love the coments I make (since your name appears as the character.) Love the graphics clear and clean and big enough to find for my old tired eyse. I like sparkles so that a plus for me. Puzzles are fun and not too hard. Music is pleasant the only thin that I miss the voice over which I like in games. Anyway at the DD price is an excellent buy

posted in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 9, 12 5:21 PM
Just finished the demo with 1 minute to spare, I think this is a buy for me. I finished the other Dana Knightstone game and loved it. This one seems interesting enough for a buy. Loved the graphics they are crisp and clear. Not too many HOG's and items are easy enough to find. Loved the variety of the puzzles, at time a bit difficult to understand (directions not clear enough). Music was good was able to play demo without muttin it. No sparkles which is a must for a lot of fishies, I do like the sparkles . Overall a good buy I think I am going to use a credit for this one

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 8, 12 5:42 PM
MaryLiLamb wrote:Excellent game for the price. I just finished this and had fun with it. Light on hidden object scenes (which I really liked). No hand holding and just the occasion twinkle to point out an item. Those concerned about wandering around should not fear because areas are separated and do not have to go back for miles to find something you need. Minigames are interesting. I am looking forward to getting the next game.

I have to agree with you a 100%, I missed the HOS a little but the story plays so well and going from chapter to chapters made the game easy and enjoyable. Loved the story as well, the music was good, and the puzzles were different and interesting, but at times a bit difficult to follow since there is not much explanation as far as what to do. Overall great game don't miss the DD price is a steal

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Jan 7, 12 6:20 PM
brookings wrote:This is an OK game at the DD price. I didn't like the hidden object scenes, they wsere to dark, to junk pile, and required at least 1 hint per scene. I found it to be a lot of running around reading keep out notes on doors. The weather has been great, so I'm not desperate for a game. No buy for me on this one.

Have to agree with you didn't even finished the demo. I was going to get it as BD present (FOR ME), but I guess I will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. It may be a belated BD present for me from me

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 5, 12 7:12 PM
Ok just finished the game, my daughter was playing along on her computer so we helped each other finish the game.

This is a great game if you have credits this is the game to get. Wonderful graphics, good story and puzzles are good as well. Loved the music, just missed the voice over, I like those. If you are a fan of HOS this certainly the game for you, especially when you are close to the end.

Happy gaming everyone

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Jan 1, 12 11:32 AM
Happy New Year Everyone just finished the demo and would have to agree that this is a bit different. I did enjoy the voice over and the fact that you can choose your gender. Did not care much for the annoying map when you change places, but LOVED the insulting crow . No bad for a DD price, fun to play and follow. It doesn't have a "walkthrough" but I think is not needed. There's a skip button for puzzles and the hint recharges rather quickly. If you are NOT a fan of sparkles this will annoy you to death, not bad for me. Some of the HOG scenes a bit to dark for my aging eyes, but hints are good.

Happy Gaming to all and looking forward to what BF will bring us this year

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Dec 31, 11 9:12 PM
Hey fishies just finished the game, not bad at all. I have to agree with some of you, by almost the end of the game is HOG scene after HOG scene. However, not a bad game at all. Really enjoyed the story, graphics were good as well as music. Voice over not bad at all. I wonder if the sequel is out yet . I am going to check since I have nothing better to do while waiting for 2012 !!!

Ok I'm back I guess the sequel is a CE I am downloading but will wait until it comes out as a SE

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Dec 31, 11 11:24 AM
Did palyed the demo before and remember liking the game, don't remember why I did not buy it then. I think that for the DD price is a good buy. I think this will be the last one this year, I already maxed my punch card (3 times) this month but I think that I can't let this one go at the DD price. Just give it a try you might like it !

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Thanks BF for releasing SO many good games this year

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Dec 30, 11 6:59 PM
Ok just finished the demo and this is on my wish list ! Love the graphics and the story. Puzzles are fun and the right kind of challenge for me. The only thing that I miss is the "voice over" I like those. A bit creepy but not too bad. Looking forward to purchasing the game.

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Dec 28, 11 5:35 PM
Ok I just played 25 mins of the demo and I'm not sure if it's because I am SICK or just that this one is hard to follow I think I piurchased this one during Felix Favorites and I am trying to reactivate but for now I have to put it down. I am not able to think where to use the inventory that I already have and finding myself using hint after hint to figure out what to do next. I will give it another try when my severe cold gets better and my head is not pounding.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator