Posts created by Ellea1

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 24, 17 2:51 AM
Hello

I am dumbfounded as I cannot understand why I cannot use the binoculars in the Tower Room. Is there a special trick? I tried in all directions and nothing happens except messages from Poirot saying that I am odd. I'm getting frustrated because I don't see why anything I do doesn't seems to work.

Could you please help?

Thanks

Ellea

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on May 19, 14 3:50 AM
I'm wondering what I have to do to after reassembling the circuit. Because I die even though I have connected all the pipes.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Apr 8, 13 10:43 AM
Hi

I'm stuck and don't know why. Lukas hasn't called me yet to help him distract Karl. I have exhausted all conversations with everyone. It's been two days now and all I can do is play rounds of Monsters or Raid. What did I miss? I really don't get it since the game in not a linear one.

This game seems bugged?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Edit: I guess I need to start over.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Feb 1, 13 1:58 PM
Hi Bfg Seine

Thanks for your help. It appears that I did all that. Decode the last paper with mouse dragon and unicorn, returned the scarf, and gave proof to Karl. So what now?
Should I start over the whole game?

Cheers
Ellea

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Feb 1, 13 12:06 PM
I've done everything inside out, got everything to be picked here and there. Now I'm wandering around the castle, trying to guess what to do next. I exhausted all conversations with all characters and I'm slowly getting frustrated.

Thanks for enlightening me on what I've missed!!

Cheers
Ellea

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Jan 19, 13 4:03 AM
Hi

I would really appreciate any help regarding this mystery.

Watson managed to get the portail key from the Curator's strongbox, talked to the architect who mentioned the damaged lion statue, but after he got the hammer to hit the lion statue it says to find the key to the gate first.

I don't understand what I've missed?

Thank you in advance for enlightening me

Edit : I understood that I missed a step as I had to give the key to the journalist first and then knock the lion statue with the hammer to make a diversion.

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Apr 16, 12 10:21 AM
Hi,

Could someone help me understand how to make the omelettes? I could only make those without bacon. How do we add the bacon?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best wishes

Ellea

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Apr 16, 12 10:21 AM
Hi,

Could someone help me understand how to make the omelettes? I could make those which don't have any bacon in them only. I can tell you that I'm usually very good at cooking lol.

Best wishes

Ellea

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Apr 16, 12 10:20 AM
Hi,

Could someone help me understand how to make the omelettes? I could make those which don't have any bacons in them. I can tell you that I'm usually very good at cooking lol.

Best wishes

Ellea

posted in Azada: In Libro on Dec 19, 11 9:48 AM
Hi,

Thank you very much for your help on this. I must admit that I've also sent an email to the Customer Support. However, I just downloaded the latest driver as suggested. So now, I'll wait and see and let you know if everything is ok.

Thanks again, :-)

Best regards,

Ellea

Edit 20/12/2011: It works. I've managed to enter and start the second part of the game.

posted in Azada: In Libro on Dec 18, 11 9:32 AM
Hello,

I've just go the game and it crashed and I got as a result a blue screen and the following message

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT LESS OR_EQUAL
Windows 7 didn't like it.

I've started the game again and the part I played has not been saved. So I'm back to square one. I'm guessing something similar will happen again when I will get at the second part of the game.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Regards,

Ellea

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Dec 4, 11 1:06 PM
What do I have to do or where to go now? What do I have to do with the pearl?

Thanks for your help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator