Posts created by budden

posted in Claws & Feathers on Sep 30, 14 11:04 AM
I still don't get it.How do you get around the blue bird when there is 2 other birds by it,you have to move one of them???
and I can't keep the gate down no matter what I do, help

posted in The Others on Mar 12, 14 10:39 AM
O.K. I've tried the game again. If I set the properties to play the game with windows vista service pack 2 the cursor no longer lags.
The hidden object scenes are made so that you have to click on the blue items and figure out which of the objects is in your scene and then click on it. If I had read the tutorial it might have said that.
So with all that being said I may buy the game as I had great fun bonking the gophers on their heads.

posted in The Others on Mar 12, 14 9:56 AM
It's a no buy for me for sure. The lagging of the cursor is unbearable. The hidden object scenes are nuts. What's with the object you're looking for changing to another object when you hit the hint button. I'm not going to fix my computer when every( well almost every) game plays fine.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Jan 8, 14 5:36 PM
I didn't have to uninstall, just had to log in with a name instead of player. Had one problem with a hidden object scene for the bellows. Just quit the game and restarted computer. Worked fine or should I say I got to go back to the HOS with everything that had disappeared.

This game plays on windows vista service pack 2 for those of you who have the game running but there is no game showing on your screen. Go to file location and in the exe file change compatibility to the above. I tried windows xp service pack 2 first and it didn't work.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Dec 5, 13 8:46 PM
I agree. I am really disappointed too. It surely wouldn't have been a big challenge to change the backgrounds of the tanks. Rip off is right. There is all kinds of holiday backgrounds in the levels of play. So why not the tanks??Oh well, another credit wasted.

I am having the same problem with the phone, doesn't acknowledge that I found the code so doesn't matter about the upside down spade or any spade for that matter. The only question now is refund or fix the glitch.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 13, 13 9:19 AM
I tried to play this game from the Big Fish site and it was a no go. The cursor was so slow and the game levels took forever to load. I went to **** and bought the game for $2.99 and it works like a charm. Go figure. I sent the Dr.Felix report and as usual while very prompt responding to my email it was of no help whatsoever. This is the 3rd game in a month not to work. Anyway the game works great now I'm going to try a few more on another site.
So much for having to FIX my computer

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Sep 18, 13 3:05 PM
Well before the patch I could get to level 30 than the game went into slow motion. It's doing it now at level 62.I got the game to work for awhile by going into window mode, changing the cursor and praying. I have been to every game technical site I can think of to no avail. I wish I didn't like the game so much. My computer is as upgraded as I can make it. Everything up to date and then some.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 14, 13 11:04 AM
I couldn't agree more. I really enjoyed this game a lot and would definitely have paid for the collector's edition if it had been offered. I just finished a review where I thanked the Big Fish Team for this game, should have waited until I finished the game to realize there is no bonus chapter in this standard version and therefore no way to get all the achievements.

posted in Tower of Elements on Nov 27, 12 8:58 AM
Frogdice wrote:boogsmum: Please don't give up on us! (Us being the developer of the game, Frogdice).

Let Big Fish tech support troubleshoot your issue. If they determine there are bugs in the game or performance problems, we will DEFINITELY fix them.

I have had numerous levels not stop running after defeating the enemy.I have had to press the 'gear' icon I don't know how many times.I did get through to the end but from level 12 on it was painful.I love this game and if this problem could be fixed it would be great.Even a suggestion to change the settings on my Nividia Game Card to WHAT???My computer works fine for 98% of Big Fish Games and technical support does't help as everything is up to date.

posted in Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer on Nov 21, 12 8:09 PM
gamineannie wrote:I am near the end of the game, have just placed the zodiac key into the scene with all the little green glowing children floating around. I try to access the map to see what I can do next and get the following Adobe Flash Player error:

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property mcIcon_L35A not found on com.chayowo.IsletsOfEnigma.game.MapScreenObject and there is no default value.
at com.chayowo.IsletsOfEnigma.game::MapScreenObject/loadContent()
at com.chayowo.IsletsOfEnigma.gamescreens::MapScreen/loadContent()
at com.chayowo.framework.gameengine::CYWScreenManager/addScreen()
at com.chayowo.IsletsOfEnigma.game::HUD/onMapButtonClicked()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at com.chayowo.ui::CYWButton/onClick()

OS:Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit with Service Pack 2 - 2.4 Ghz processor, 3 GB RAM
Active X version: 11.4.402.278
Video card: NVidia GeForce 8500 GT, version 306.97

Thank you in advance for any assistance or advice you can give me. Darn! Just as I almost had the bad guy, too!
Champing at the bit - Annie

I had the exact same problem.It happened when I tried to use the map to go back and retrieve the 'relics'.Set the game under options and uncheck 'wide screen' .Than go back to game and instead of clicking on the map to go back for the relics go through the green mirror or press hint and it will take you to an area with 4 doors where you just go automatically to each season and gather the relics.I too have a Nividia game card and I find I have problems with 2% of Big Fish Games.Just a glitch that only happens when you try to use the map to go back.I hope this works for you as well.

I have tried to make the number one every way I can think of and nothing.In the mathematical puzzle how is the one made for 7+9??Guide no help as solution and questions change and it only shows how the 2 is made

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 22, 12 9:44 PM
Ok after much suffering I got the game working.For those of you with a Nividia game card change "Let the 3D application decide"to" Use my preference emphasizing Performance" just don't forget to change it back for all the other Big Fish Games.Change refresh rate from 60 Hz to 75Hz.I have resolution set at 1280x1024.I didn't find changing that matters except when I first tried to play the game I could get it to work with a smaller resolution and a smaller screen.The game works fine with the above changes and "Full-screen"mode.These are the only changes I made and the game works fine.I hope this helps those people who like these kind of games.

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 19, 12 11:25 PM
I had pretty much given up on this game as it took forever to load and the mouse jumped all over the place.For some unknown reason when I went to the menu and unclicked full screen the game froze and I had to reboot the computer.I decided to try the game again just for the hell of it and it works and under the menu full screen is checkmarked again.Go figure.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 16, 12 9:54 AM
I too have the same error.Frustrating to say the least

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 6:03 AM
I also am in the hidden object scene where the puppet head is suppose to be,no head
I downloaded the update last night,now I am going to uninstall and reinstall game,hoping that works

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Dec 13, 10 3:09 PM
Oh I forgot to tell you,you have to make the cake with the topper and put it on the cake stand,they don't request it

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Dec 13, 10 3:07 PM
They will buy the cherry topper,the sun glasses,the flower bouquet,the heart topper
It didn't help me but it might help somebody out there.I unfortunately sold those toppers on a previous level to get gold

I just got blocked in the game with the goblets and one of the post stated I could update the game through my game manager,however no update available.I am re-installing the game but not happily
I really feel these collector editions are turning into a ripoff

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator