Posts created by Katey1234

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Feb 14, 14 9:06 PM
I cannot retrieve tooth necklace with harpoon. Message is that this weapon cannot be used. I have tried everything.

posted in The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes on Sep 22, 12 9:35 PM
catfish19 wrote:i can not solve that puzzle the one with the different colors at the bottom and they wont let me skip

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Mar 26, 12 9:21 PM
I HAVE HAD. I CANNOT EVEN FIND THE SHOE POLISH LIKE IT SAID. I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE MATTER

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 11, 12 3:07 PM
jeannbuddy wrote:struck on safe and no skip button ??

posted in The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes on Jan 8, 12 4:06 PM
I am at the lost game with the mystery of the clocks that you have to find Ending is the SOS game. I simply do not know how to do the dot - dash game. Any suggestions

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Nov 6, 11 4:44 PM
ausbill wrote:i agree. with all the drama we had with the saw earlier i
thought i was home free. i have tried and tried but i
cant get to the northeast corner .i have been in every
direction to no avail. we should be able to skip it.
even if they decide to fix it i wont go through the game again.
i am very disappointed.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Nov 5, 11 7:56 PM
luvsbingo1949 wrote:Help in the garden, I have found all but dont know what to do next------PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Oct 28, 11 5:21 PM
I have tried to get out of the garden. Is there a way to do this?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Oct 23, 11 6:00 PM
JUST TELL ME HOW TO GET OUT OF THE GARDEN.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Oct 14, 11 7:57 PM
MAZE - WHY IS SO HARD TO GET AROUND IN THE MAZE. I DO NOT HAVE A GREEN SCREEN - ONLY IT IS DARK.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Sep 30, 11 1:40 PM
CANNOT GET OUT OF THE MAZE. WHAT IS THE SECRET. I AM ABOUT READY TO DELETE THIS GAME. KB

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Sep 1, 11 3:26 PM
colette222 wrote:i have put the plunger together but it wont let me unblock the sink. is there a specific spot to plunge

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator