Posts created by Yetses

posted in Art Mogul on Aug 9, 11 8:28 AM
Love the game -although maybe not as much as Chocolatier. The good thing is that they've tried to spice up the same old HOG game with strategy. I am definitely hooked.

posted in Totem Tribe on Apr 3, 11 8:43 AM
If you give the turtle shells to the tower they'll kill the sharks for you.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 11 3:41 AM
I am a huge fan o Puppet Show and although I liked this one, it is definitely less original, less brilliant than the others. The idea of Felicia and the spider puppet as vaillains is getting a bit old. Most graphics are stunning and the music is good as well. Still superior to most HOG games, I do feel that the series should end here.

posted in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery on Mar 22, 11 3:32 AM
Very nice game -I liked it better than the first. Games are very doable and i did not have to use the skip button at all. I do think that all the looking for balloons and bottles takes up a lot of time as you really have to find all of them before you can go on -I seem to remember that in the first part there were a couple of extra bottles.
Great graphics and song

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 18, 11 3:22 PM
I will definitely not buy this one. The story is lazy and the graphics not very inspired. While I still liked Soap Opera dash, it does seem the Dash series has run out of steam....

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Feb 23, 11 1:59 PM
it's at the runway -open after 7 pm- Check the box.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 11 12:40 PM
great game! The graphics and music are outstanding and make this much better than the average HOG game.Overall it is not very difficult to play in relaxed mode -I haven't tried expert mode yet, Took me maybe 4 hours and I am not a fast player.

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Feb 20, 11 11:56 AM
I loved Ciao Bella so much and was really excited about this one. I love the idea, the graphics and the story, but the game is way too short. Are there several possible endings?
I have played this twice and both times ended up as an eco designer in Brooklyn, even though I had selected completely different answers
. Why are there Chinatown, empire state and statue of liberty icons? Just for atmosphere? They never opened up...I wish they'd redo this game and give us a bit more.

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Feb 20, 11 11:51 AM
Once you get Armand to give you another chance, talk to uncle Manny, who will help you. You will now get 5 pts towards the collection if you work in the shop, which is a big help.
Also check out the photographer -he's usually in Williamsburg or the park. You will have to discover who stole your collection.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 18, 11 7:26 AM
thanks -I'll try and do the same....congrats on finishing!

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 15, 11 1:46 PM
ok, I made it to the final level and it is impossible to pass! I bought all the upgrades, and also have the organ. Did anybody pass this level? Any tips as to what I should focus on first, the cleaning or fixing? And should I drag in the customers or focus exclusively on the major and maybe 2 or 3 others tops?
thanks for any suggestion -I really like this game and want to know how it ends....

I heard a fragment of the conversation, but now everything is silent. I keep moving and moving the glass, but hear nothing. No hints available either. Where are the 'hotspots' on that door? Or what else can I do? Love the game and really want to continue playing...
thanks!

I heard a fragment of the conversation, but now everything is silent. I keep moving and moving the glass, but hear nothing. No hints available either. Where are the 'hotspots' on that door? Or what else can I do? Love the game and really want to continue playing...
thanks!

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Dec 17, 10 2:01 PM
Very nice game -graphics are impeccable, as we have come to expect from the Dash series- nice story. I just finished playing it for the first time -the difficulty definitely increases after level 19 or so. Will continue to play and try to get expert as I am pretty sure there must be bonus levels...

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 10 2:29 AM
thanks for your tips. I think my problem is with chaining -I focus too much on color matching and should probably make longer chains. When do you serve the drive by people?

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 10 1:11 PM
Love the game, but wow, it is tough. I have tried and tried but am nowhere close to passing level 46 -the treehouse. I have to get 9000 but at best get around 7000. Any suggestions? Should I ignore the drivers by? Deserts?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 22, 10 6:52 AM
thanks -that was a really clear and complete explanation! thanks to you I got gold.
Would those BF folks ever finish that walkthrough, I wonder.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 21, 10 1:49 PM
yeah, I finally got it. Now 4.7 -equally challenging...

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 19, 10 12:56 PM
It seems like it would be. I started with the tent, upgraded 2x, then the treasury, also upgraded 2x. any other way made me lose valuable time when I was out of food. However. gold and food coninue to be in rather short supply and in the end, withch all those flowers to pick, I depend on whatever pops up. Hence my question: is getting gold just a matter of luck or is there a trick I am missing?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 16, 10 2:22 PM
there is a lot of good advice posted on 4.5 by now. the only thing I wanted to add is that in order to get gold, I HAD to start picking the faraway flowers first. That way, I could hire an extra worker towards the end and pick the nearby flowers, instead of spending the bonus on the boots. The extra time bonus did not help as the distances they had to run took longer than 10 seconds.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator