Posts created by buffidge1

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Mar 31, 13 1:56 PM
help with the sling shot.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Mar 31, 13 1:54 PM
help with finding how to find the sling for
the sling shot

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 11 9:07 AM
buffidge1 wrote:
shadowfax44 wrote:Woohoo!! CE Thursday is upon us... I hope it's a good one folks.

Hey fishies! Thank you very much, for starting this thread. I stickied it for you. Have fun!

Here some general information:

What do you think of Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/159276.page>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Sep 25, 11 9:05 AM
city of fog. were do i get the broom to sweep away the scoporions at the bridge/

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 11 8:57 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:Woohoo!! CE Thursday is upon us... I hope it's a good one folks.

Hey fishies! Thank you very much, for starting this thread. I stickied it for you. Have fun!

Here some general information:

What do you think of Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/159276.page>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Sep 25, 11 8:52 AM
ilikegames wrote:I am unable to figure out how this game works! Supposedly I should be able to move the tile by clicking on it and dragging it to where I want it. But nothing happens--what am I doing wrong?

Usually it gives me time and when time is up I can get out of it and it is solved. But nothing happens. Please help!

Sandi

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Sep 17, 11 5:19 PM
city of fog how do you get thru the fog????????/

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator