Posts created by jennylou21

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jul 16, 13 2:48 AM
where is the last board?

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jul 16, 13 2:47 AM
where is the last board to the bridge?please help.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer on Mar 12, 13 3:49 AM
hi,dont no wat to do with the control panel,,cant put the crystal were the walkthough said to put it,also how do i open the card panel..tried everything,,help..

posted in Shaban on Jun 20, 12 9:58 PM
sorry.not for me,didnt like it.but i do love most bf games..

Sadeyed wrote:Absolutely dreadful game. Those of you across the pond must be wondering what all this is about. Coronation Street is one of the top British Soaps, and the characters and locations in this are are all from the series.

Mainly hog scenes and extremely bad ones. Objects you can barely see badly drawn onto an existing background, some you can't see at all.

I lasted about 15 mins then deleted.

It's amateurish and totally unenjoyable.
i agree with this,it is terrble.and the objects are so hard to see..

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 31, 12 3:21 AM
i cant get to the skeltons hand..help..........

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 27, 12 11:38 PM
a big help.need help with the safe in the cabins room.i have tried all the clues,the windmill.and the skeltons hands,i still cant do this puzzle,i have got the falme ,witch i think is 0 or 3.is the leaf 6..fingers 2 or 4,and the world is it 0.iam not that brainy.so can someone help me.

were are the rest of the butterflies,and also where is the puppet?

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 16, 12 9:37 PM
where is it please,,can find it ,,

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 12 9:31 PM
were is the last piece of the glass in the manor room,,please

i hav tried to look above the chained wood,for the level,but cant not find it ,help.n big fish on this game should hav a walkthough,

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 11 1:44 AM
cant find the third crystal..help..........please..

how do i get pass the first bit,near the gates....help..

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 21, 11 9:35 PM
help..please i have tried to put the paper in the lions mouth.and it wont work why,,i have looked at the walkthought,and said to do that, but antthing happens...why wat i hav done wrong...

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 21, 11 9:29 PM
mlbmama wrote:This game was a big disappointment for me. The black screen when changing locations and the slow movement made me feel impatient and that takes the fun out of playing a game. If you want fast paced action adventure...this is not the one!
aslo need help with dundoeg..cant put paper in mouth.

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 9, 11 8:09 PM
i skip the screen with the roller coaster,but nothing happned,,the walkthough said to watch it,so does that mean ,when i skip this bit, do i have to start all over ,not a bad game ,but items to small and a bit dark.

i really love this game,best one ever,and i buy a lot of games,great story..thank you.

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat on Oct 24, 11 2:21 AM
i have also hav trouble with the hint button,near the three pumpkins,can some one help me please,,

sorry but i didnt have any trouble,this looks like a good game , but does every game have to be a collectors edtion,

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Sep 26, 11 12:30 AM
stupid game,cant skip the reading.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator