Posts created by Lazzarius

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 11 9:58 PM
I just finished this game a few minutes ago and I must say On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10.1. Most of these new Hidden Object games, they are so hard to follow I have not bought one in 10 months. To me it was very relaxing . I was half way thru it and I found myself compelled to keep playing. LOL. The Bonus was the ability to play it again in free mode. I say Kudos to the creators of this game!! Good job guys!!!

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 11 9:58 PM
I just finished this game a few minutes ago and I must say On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10.1. Most of these new Hidden Object games, they are so hard to follow I have not bought one in 10 months. To me it was very relaxing . I was half way thru it and I found myself compelled to keep playing. LOL. The Bonus was the abilty to play it again in free mode. I say Kudos to the creators of this game!! Good job guys!!!

I just finished this game a few minutes ago and I must say On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10.1. Most of these new Hidden Object games, they are so hard to follow I have not bought one in 10 months. To me it was very relaxing . I was half way thru it and I found myself compelled to keep playing. LOL. The Bonus was the abilty to play it again in free mode. I say Kudos to the creators of this game!! Good job guys!!!

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 11 9:57 PM

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 11 9:57 PM

posted in Julia's Quest: United Kingdom on Sep 1, 11 4:25 PM
I have been doing Match 3s for a LONG LONG time but I have to say this is as hard a one you are gonna find in a long time. This one is extremely challenging like The Jewel Quest games I think everyone would agree. Have fun!!!

posted in Julia's Quest: United Kingdom on Sep 1, 11 4:20 PM
You are so right. DONT use all your bonuses up and go into another spot without them or you will be cooking your own Goose!!

posted in Julia's Quest: United Kingdom on Sep 1, 11 4:17 PM
The puzzles are usually at the botom spot on the area Except they are not at every one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator