Posts created by JerryPartin

I'm almost at the end of my game. I don't have any idea where to go from here. I'm where the cave is and all I have left is a cable and a lump of coal where he goes into the maze after the dwarf. Where do I go from here. He says he has to fix the lighting system before he go any farther. He just fixed the gas ?lamp? or is that the end ???

I'm almost at the end of my game. I don't have any idea where to go from here. I'm where the cave is and all I have left is a cable and a lump of coal where he goes into the maze after the dwarf. Where do I go from here. He says he has to fix the lighting system before he go any farther. He just fixed the gas ?lamp? or is that the end ???

posted in Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt on Sep 25, 11 10:51 AM
I love to play mahjong games and I found this is one of the best, but I ran my anti-virus program on it and it found a trogan virus in it, also found malware related properties and found it to be potentially malicious software. I would like my money back since I bought it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator