Posts created by MLibby

posted in Royal Envoy on Sep 29, 10 12:28 PM
Hi Judy,

It took me several tries, and here's how I finally did it.

1) Hire one worker, and as soon as he's ready, build a sawmill (have the site selected and hover over the sawmill until the timer finishes over the castle).
2) While the sawmill is building, hire two more workers.
3) As soon as the sawmill is done, start processing 200 wood.
4) Hire a tax collector.
5) As soon as the sawmill is done, start processing another 200 wood.
6) Start building 2 Cabins.
7) Select the sawmill, and as soon as possible, start processing another 200 wood.
8) Upgrade both cabins the second they are done being built.
9) Start building a cottage.
10) Start processing another 200 wood.
11) Start building a second cottage.
12) Upgrade cottages as soon as they are done
13) Process another 200 wood.
14) Upgrade the cabin that has the most time left on the rent.
15) Build a third cottage and upgrade the second it is done.

Continue to upgrade the constructed cottages/cabins as fast as you can, keeping the rent money pouring in. Once you've run out of the ability to do 200 Wood (there should be one processing that you wait about 2 seconds for the money to pop in for) do one for 100 wood and one for 50 wood, as soon as you have the cash.
When you are on your last processing of wood, keep a worker available to demolish the sawmill as soon as the processing is completed.
Build/upgrade ASAP on that plot, ignoring all rent at this point in time. If you like, you can hire another worker/tax collector to finish everything up.

It was super close and I tried like 3 times once I figured this out before I got it in time for the star.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Apr 23, 09 4:09 PM
Have you gotten the key to the north gate from (I think) the chief yet?
It's north east of the village. You go north, then to the right and that's where the tree of life is.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Apr 23, 09 4:08 PM
Has anyone completed this one? I'm just wondering if in the "blink" section in the upper right if I need to blink between the timed buttons, or if I should run.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 27, 09 10:18 AM
Hi Soeiro,

If you go to midnight synergy's website and check under "game hints" for MFI, there is a link to a youtube of this level. It's a bit hard to explain, but when you see it, it will make sense. If you want to try and figure it out yourself, just remember that you can sometimes walk diagonally between squares.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 18, 09 9:41 AM
There's actually a pretty good set of instructions on this forum. Do a search for "Heart of the Jungle" and you should be able to find it.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 18, 09 9:38 AM
If this is the one I'm thinking of with the baby boomers, you have to use them to blow some specific barrels and press the buttons in the right sequence. There aren't any keys, just series of buttons to be depressed.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 4, 09 1:49 PM
Hi Carie,

Try using your pop power to keep from letting them out right away, and then get rid of those barrels and use the sliders to lure them onto the island you've created.

Highlight above for answer.

Libby

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 4, 09 10:12 AM
Is this the sandpit level?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 3, 09 11:41 AM
Nevermind, I figured it out. I was mistaken about which type of buttons they were.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 3, 09 11:32 AM
HELP!!! The Midnight Synergy video is no longer available on Youtube, and I cannot for the life of me figure out the secret to the colored gates/buttons.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 2, 09 1:42 PM
Is anyone else loving all the levels that we can play? I may have to go back and buy the giant bag to hold all my stone keys, but I don't want to NOT play any of the levels. Even when they stump me and I have to play them over and over to figure it out, or the 3 levels that I've had to peek at the video solutions for.

Way to go !

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 2, 09 11:00 AM
Go to the front of the Sky Machine room, and watch the barrels on the sides.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 2, 09 10:52 AM
Ok, this is driving me nuts. I can get the turtle onto the sliders, have the sliders take him TO the button, but the darn thing won't get ON the button, and by the time I hit the grow again, it's too late and he's walked off the slider. HELP!

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 12, 09 11:32 AM
NANTY! Thank you soooo much! I couldn't think of the name of the game this reminded me of. I spent HOURS playing Chip's Challenge.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 2, 09 1:04 PM
If you solved the dream piece early on in the game that had a map attached (the tree dream piece), go into your book and look at the map. draw it out on a piece of paper so you can chart where you are, and what you have seen.

For basic labyrinth navigation, follow one wall all the way around. Literally One wall.
Picture yourself with one hand touching a wall (right or left, and then follow that wall all the way around. This will get you out of "circle" mode and to one of the places on the map that you can identify.

For a spoiler, Highlight below:

Fidget Carving (red)
| | ____|_Carving (green)
| | | |
|_________|___________|__ Carving (blue)
| Key
| | Potion
___Chest Chest __Chest |___| |
| | | | | |
|________|_____|_________| |__/_|
Key/Door

You enter the maze where Fidget is.
There is a key in the crossplace between the 3 carved fountain heads.
The other two keys are marked.
When you've collected all three keys, go and unlock all three chests.
The gemstones you get go in the carving/fountains where I indicated (Red, Green, Blue).
When you've put all three in the correct spot, you get a round key for the door.
Go through the door and turn left. Go all the way to the end and pick up the potion.
Go back to Fidget and wake him with the potion.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 2, 09 12:35 PM
"Lyra could be the Chosen Child because she is the daughter of a fairy and a mortal."

Is the quote I came up with for this one. (Fairy & Mortal seem to be interchangeable)

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 2, 09 12:33 PM
If you're still struggling here, the keys are:
1 downstairs
1 on the mantle (upstairs, wide view)
1 on the book by the windows (upstairs, wide view)
1 under the back right corner of the gramaphone (close view)

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jan 28, 09 10:35 AM
Has anyone gotten 7million points?

posted in Diner Dash: Hometown Hero on Jan 6, 09 2:51 PM
You have to have achieved "Expert" on all the levels of each location in the regular game play.

For example, all the zoo levels beaten at "Expert" means you can play the first level. All the baseball levels beaten at Expert mean you can play the Baseball level.

Good luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 12, 08 12:59 PM
My problem was actually that I didn't recognize that I was IN the elevator, I thought I had thrown the switch from outside and was just trying to back out, not use the elevator to go back.

Thanks for the help though!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator