Posts created by flutterfairy

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 20, 14 4:20 AM
I am another one that is having these issues. I have lost so much energy with having to exit the hop without completing, it's so frustrating.
On the bright side thanks for the updates I have now been able to move forward.
Hope they get the hops fixed soon.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 12, 14 3:10 AM
Hi Sherlockian,

I am still having issues with picking up the last painting in the mansion courtyard so I am unable to get into the crypt.

Also it does not allow me to get my achievements it says I have them to collect.

Also it won't allow me to create items to banish the fire elemental i says they're locked.

Thats it for me for now.

Thanks for your help

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 12, 14 2:59 AM
I'm also having that same issue it's very frustrating.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 5, 14 1:56 AM
Okay now i'm sure that is what happened in my game thats why I can't get into the crypt. will just have to wait for update. As i have placed both weapons and the lock won't open. i'll just keep increasing my inventory items till then.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 5, 14 1:50 AM
I agree this game is fun to play i'm at level 31 and i haven't spent any money yet on buying things. I am still fumbling through a few challenges but with the help of the forum and the sherlockian i;m doing okay.

Thanks for the fun game.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 3, 14 11:26 PM
Just one question Sherlockian, how do i get the last painting for the gallery.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 3, 14 11:24 PM
Thank you also Tazz21 hope you are enjoying this game as much as me.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 3, 14 11:22 PM
Thank you Sherlockian i will try those, you are a blessing to this forum.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 3, 14 1:44 AM
I have in my inventory the following items:
grapes
griffin wings
damiens monogram
cougar wax sign
orpheus cube figurine
firebird tail
coat of arms
star sign.

Does anyone know where i use these.

Also how do i find the sapphire & amethyst rings to complete Damiens quest?

Your help would be most appreciated.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 19, 14 3:09 AM
thank you for your help. i have the latest update i'll keep trying as this is the last quest I have at the side. maybe there is other things i need to do.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 19, 14 12:26 AM
I have 2 rings on the hand at the door , the task is to find the other 2 rings by opening the top bolt with the coat of arms and the bottom bolt with the star. Thisis to open the crypt.
I'm stuck please help.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 17, 14 11:20 PM
If your at level 29 how did you get passed using the coat of arms & the star to open the top bolt & the bottom bolt to finish the quest for the man at the cemetary please.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 17, 14 3:19 AM
thank you it is the coat of arms and the star to find the rings, it keeps pointing me to the picture in the mansion courtyard but im not sure where to put them.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 17, 14 12:21 AM
Does anyone know how to use the shield & the star?

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 16, 14 3:09 AM
I am at level 30 I have created the shield and the star to complete the mission for opening the top bolt and the bottom bolt. I hit the hint button and it points me to the picture in the mansion courtyard but i don't know how to use these on the picture. this is my last quest to finish.
I appreciate anyone;s help

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 13, 14 2:22 AM
Can someone please help me with the keys, i have the shield & the star and it points me to the picture in front of the mansion. but i don't know how to use these. I am at level 30. thanks

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 15, 14 3:36 AM
I am on level 19 and I have the same issues of not being able to use food items.
Is there an update that will fix this as I've tried everything suggested.
Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 14 7:09 PM
I am also on level 18 and just finishing the last quest.

Like everyone one else I have spent heaps of money on this game.

Please get it fixed..

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 14 7:05 PM
Hi Valdy,

I am locked out also, i have tried all the things they have said and it won't load.

Very frustrating as I love playing this game.
my code is 87093

If you have any new ideas how i can get back in i'm all ears.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 14 6:45 PM
Hi all,

Would love to have friends added, my friend code is 87093.

Does any one else have issues with the game not starting have tried reinstalling game but it's not working. Any help would be appreciated.

LOVE this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator