Posts created by azada72

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 12:43 PM
I read these forums but usually don't post, but I do like to see what others have to say about a game.
However, BF didn't listen to us when they "flushed" the CCC. We asked, pleaded and begged and were still shut out with barely any notice. I hate to say this, but they will do they same to you.
There is no loyalty to customers anymore.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Apr 4, 15 6:35 PM
vadudette wrote:I just got the gem in the fireplace....in the left hand corner of the fireplace is where the flower is....WAIT TILL THE LAST TO GET FLOWER THEN YOU CAN GET THE GEM...get all the other things in the hop save flower for last

You are right!!

But I had to start all over with a new player name . I did as you said.. and it worked. Thanks!

bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that the engineers are currently working to resolve the runtime error and raven issue. Thank you for your patience as they work to get this resolved.

bfgBellerophon

Will we be notified here if and when this issue is resolved? Really disappointing to pay for a CE and then only be able to play it as a SE.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Mar 15, 15 1:19 PM
I restarted this game with a new player name .
I finally did get the button.. you have to follow Rocky's paw prints exactly to get the button

There is a walkthrough also for this game on BFG. It is here

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/dark-dimensions-homecoming-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/#5

Maybe one of the Mods can make this link clickable?

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 13 5:43 PM
I just finished this game.. I played in the casual mode..
I love the Awakening Series.. We all need a little fantasy in our lives sometimes.
Still following Sophia and helping her get to the Empress, who can finally awaken her parents
The graphics are great.. the voice overs and music are pleasant.
Still have the cute little dragon who can start a fire, and along the way acquires other helpful skills. Also still have Owl to help you navigate
Not too many HOS..
If you enjoyed the other Awakening games you will enjoy this one.
There are 6 chapters + the bonus chapter
The bonus chapter has some new characters that hint that Sophia may be going on another adventure

Some things I didn't care for:
Puzzle instructions are kind of vague. but they can be skipped
Morphing object are hard to see
Strategy guide can't be accessed within a scene, you must go back to main menu to get it.. And it doesn't stay where you left off.. you have to start at the beginning of the chapter
I didn't find the map very helpful unless you knew where you wanted to go

Another enjoyable game in the Awakening series that I will replay..
I would give it 5 s
Hope this wasn't too long and was helpful..

posted in Nearwood Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 13 12:02 PM
I seldom comment on a game.. But I loved this game..It is adventure and fantasy all in one.. The graphics are great and the video scene on the opening menu page is awesome.
The music is quite relaxing and makes you slow down and play the game at a leisurely pace. The voice overs were ok..
The little old elfin man that was supposed to help you find your way along was sometimes annoying, but cute..
The puzzles weren't too difficult and there were only 9 or 10 hidden object scenes. there are cute little animals you encounter along the way..and in the bonus game are Fixies (sort of a fairy)
There were cute little creatures called "Snoop-sees" to find.. Every three you find opens another page of their story. I was so enthralled with the game I forgot to read their story.. LOL.. Next time..
This is a game I will play over again like the first 3 Dream Chronicles.
I am not very experienced in reviewing a game. I just had to say this is a lovely, lighthearted, fun game. A nice respite from the dark and evil games.

edited to correct spelling

posted in Syberia on Nov 29, 11 8:41 AM
I have played both Syberia games and I love them!!! They are definitley challenging, but not impossible..I was saddened to learn there won't be a #3.
(Read that on a review)
I think you'll like this game..Just take your time and enjoy it..The scenery is beautiful and the animation great..Great storyline also.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 8:54 AM
Hi, I'm new here..Just swimming by..I Beta Tested this game and loved it..And I'm waiting for SE to come out..Like Arthur C..CE's don't fit in my budget anymore.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator