Posts created by annyadely

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer on Apr 1, 15 6:08 PM
I have a brand new Dell Inspiron laptop with Win 8.1 and this game has an awful lag. It's definitely the game because I have other BF games and they are fine. I can only play it for short periods of time because it drives me crazy. Any fix available for this?

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 14 2:56 PM
I am having the same problem as others with the partially blacked out screens. Many people have posted complaints but I don't see any answer from BFG or Elephant. I guess I won't be buying this game any time soon.

posted in Save The Prince on Jun 11, 14 7:30 PM
I downloaded the free trial to try this game but it doesn't work properly. I can't even play it because it is all pixelated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but it didn't work.I even downloaded it from another game website also and it does the same thing. Is there any cure?

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 14 3:27 PM
The cork has nothing to do with the nectar except this: You have to cork two other bottles to get out of the freezer HOS and receive the bottled nectar And if the cork is stuck on the bottle on the floor, which is not the right bottle, you can't get the nectar put into your inventory. Which means you can't finish the game. I'm waiting to hear from Big Fish about how to fix this. If I have to start the game over I'm going to be some pissed!

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 14 2:50 PM
cuzy10- that has nothing to do with the cork. The bottle laying on it's side on the shelf needs to be corked. I and others thought it was the bottle on the floor. If you drop the cork there it gets stuck and can't be retrieved.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator