Posts created by maggiemay84

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 18 11:08 AM
Thanks Julesy. That is what i've been trying, but i never get more than 10 products in any round. I thought there might be a trick I was missing.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 18 3:15 PM
anyone know how this one works?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 18 1:58 PM
I cannot seem to keep Sharon from moving too much to get the bonus. Do you just have to play until you luck onto a session where fewer people ask for tea or props? or do you let people get mad and leave?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 18 5:09 PM
Where are the towels that Bob needs to clean off?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 17 5:10 PM
I can't figure out how to get the ginger and the herb into the bag.

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 17 10:35 AM
Hey, I was doing fine with the shampoo station until level 1.7. Now, no matter how quickly and how thoroughly i cover the hair in suds, the hearts keep breaking until time is up. Anyone else having this issue? maybe something changed in the upgrade.

the game tells me i've selected 161 of 165 items in the game. Is there anywhere that will tell me what 4 I'm missing?

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 17 3:13 PM
Is there no way to tell on the map whether you've simply reached the goal vs reaching the expert level? I went back to play some of the earlier levels i couldn't reach expert on, and i can't tell which ones they are.

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 17 5:43 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I chain all three menus and all three orders. all i can think is to come back to the level after i've bought some of the upgrades and see if that might make a difference.

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 17 5:42 PM
How can you tell by looking at the map whether you've gotten expert or just the regular level? my levels look the same on the map. thanks.

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 17 5:42 AM
So after conquering (finally!) the dreaded Mexico Level 15, I went along swimmingly, able to get gold on most levels after a reasonable amount of tries. Now i've hit China Level 14. Anyone been able to get thru this? i'm doing the normal things. I have all the upgrades. I keep four coffees and teas and two plates of pasta at all times. No one orders cologne, like they did on the previous levels, and i'm frustrated. I've played this level 30 or more times. Help?

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 17 5:38 AM
I think you get the silver if you're playing the level in "relaxed" mode, or whatever the game calls it. I played a few of the levels in the easier mode when i could NOT get past them, and that's the only time i've seen the silver star. hope that helps!

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 17 4:28 PM
I finally finished this utterly ridiculous level, and my game won't move on. When I hit continue, it just keeps loading level 15, which is really a good definition of hell! Did anyone else have this problem? thanks.

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 17 4:26 PM
I FINALLY completed the god forsaken level 15 in Mexico and the game just keeps making me replay it. It doesn't close out Mexico and move to whatever comes next. Thoughts?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 16 4:40 PM
There is a glitch on the challenge between levels 53 and 54, serving people in the order they come in. At first I thought I was making a mistake, but it's happened over and over, and it's not me! There are three positions at the counter and two groups seated on the rugs. To help me serve them in order, i've named the three spots at the counter A, B, and C, from left to right. Then the two rugs are D and E. Whenever i have served the counter folks and the next person comes in and takes position C and then the following person takes position A, the game tells me i've made a mistake serving C and then A. it's very frustrating. Thanks!

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 14, 15 7:00 AM
Thanks Angelfish106, I did not realize the turn off hints choice would get rid of their orders. I don't remember playing a game where you couldn't just ignore what they told you to do and the message would go away. Your response helped me.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on May 24, 15 9:52 AM
I can't figure out how to engage my bonuses, like the factory speedup bonus. help?

posted in Pizza Chef on Aug 17, 13 6:52 AM
I cannot get past this level! any help out there?

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Jun 15, 12 1:52 PM
Hey Kaitlin, you drag and drop the antennae into the circle at the base of your bouquets. note that there is no circle in the timed bouquet. hope that helps!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator