Posts created by Brucee

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 21, 16 11:06 PM
I cannot load the game this is the message I recieve each time I try to log in

Failed to log-in (Error code 2)

An issue with Big Fish's authentication API is causing the game to not load properly.

Big Fish is aware of the problem and is looking into a fix.

Thank you for your patience.

I have read to try different browsers I have firefox, chrome and opera they dont work nor does the bigfish browser from the game manager this has happened since yesterday morning

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 15, 15 11:09 AM
Thank you, lol I cheated I paid my sister to do them so am now racing through to catch up

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 7, 15 12:39 AM
I literally cannot do slider puzzles and it is the one thing that really bugs me about BW

I have just celebrated my 3rd Halloween and still cannot do The Kaine puzzles or build a townhouse or new quests available is there no way around this will happily spend money to get the sliders out of my way

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 12, 14 3:06 PM
dinsb wrote:Here's a great resource, complete with the solutions (about 3/4 of the way down the page): http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ice_Cave

Hope this helps.

Thankyou so much was going bananas

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 12, 14 2:25 AM
I also cannot get onto the ice after the last puzzle, to get to nate can someone help please

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 6, 13 11:13 PM
wow thankyou

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 6, 13 2:12 PM
How did you do it lol I ve been building and deleting buiding and deleting

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 6, 13 12:22 PM
Thankyou so much for your work on level 12

Exactly the same problem I am guessing a game glitch

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 23, 13 10:33 PM
The damn things fly about periodically, just finished that level and am now going to try it again and get those hard to catch things with glitchy cursor before the game gets to involved, the more chars I have running around the harder it is to catch anything including items just lying around waiting for me let alone a flying bird.

Once you do get it, hit it several times then it will land with a tick on its back just waiting to be caught by the hunter. Oh and they come in from different directions the only ones I did catch were the ones heading down from the north

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 23, 13 10:29 PM
All of the same problems have contacted support about it but you all describe it much better than I did. I hope the understand what I was saying. If not might come back and pinch someones words of wisdom

And this is the kind of game I really enjoy hadnt got far in the demo so the slow issue didnt come up.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 22, 13 6:57 AM
Thank heaven for that have been trying unsuccessfully for 25 lvls to stop production. Instead I have been destroying buildings needlessly

posted in Aztec Tribe on Oct 17, 09 4:44 PM
Nancianna wrote:Over the past few days, my game has closed up due to errors occurring.

It had nothing to do with have long I was playing (once was a few minutes, once a few hours, other times various lengths)

I was not doing the same activity during game play that I can remember.

It did not freeze up, either. Just POOF, Gone and closed up.

Same happening to me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator