Posts created by mommaplays

posted in Plantasia on Jul 7, 14 1:54 AM
I wonder if that's what's going with the problems I"m encountering. I purchased it in 2008 and when I had to reinstall game manager I didn't download all my games. I just tried to download Plantasia and it keeps saying I need Xtras (but not sure how to do it or where to get them) and no specific error codes. It won't load, just keep getting lots of error messages

posted in Coconut Queen on Jun 6, 13 5:21 PM
I stopped playing this game because it kept crashing on the temple level or earthquake levels.

My mac is now upgraded and raring to go. Thought I would try it again. But now it's crashing and closing on Dun Dah beach. SEriouslY?

Big Fish needs to reimburse anyone who purchased this because this is a consistent problem that has YET to be fixed and with no fix, they sold us a bad Mac game. Making me want to go back to Game House or Mac Games to purchase my stuff.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 21, 13 2:50 PM
I'm having problems of another kind. My cabin on the bottom (next to green house) seems to have a worker "stuck" even if I cancel actions. He just stands there and I can't make any changes to the house, even if I want to.

I've tried it a few different combinations and he still ends up down there not working even though there is no job for him to do and the house is unable to be changed

Anyone else have this?

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jun 20, 12 3:25 AM
You have to pull out that poster piece you ripped out at the very beginning. Then when it's there it will let you start shifting letters around for the code.

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on May 28, 12 7:37 PM
I bought this game, got frustrated when on my brand new iMac it kept crashing. Haven't played in at least a year, redownloaded it and tried again and still continuously crashing/shutting itself down. It is irritating in the extreme. There are two games I have purchased from Big Fish with these problems--this one and the Coconut Queen game. I'm getting wary of buying games and it's one reason I stopped my game club membership. Why buy games if they crash?

posted in Supermarket Management 2 on May 28, 12 7:34 PM
I did that on my iMac and it still crashes.

posted in Coconut Queen on Sep 7, 11 5:38 PM
Mine crashes constantly on the Mac version. Always when I get to the island with the hurricanes (the one with a river through it, bridge, etc.) Very frustrating. I'm on a fairly new Mac and so I know it's not the computer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator