Posts created by Sync7

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 3, 13 1:33 PM
*DAILY BONUS RIP OFF!***After reading about all of the problems with the update I decided not to download it until the issues are fixed.All was normal until I opened the game this morning,it was Day 5 so should have received Diamonds for Daily Bonus but it skipped back to Day 1,$500 Bonus,so no more Bonus Diamonds even in the old version.Also noticed today that the Floaters are giving much less than before.So apparently BF can make changes to the game even when I am offline,interesting!That leads me to believe that all of the supposed "glitches" are intentional so the users will spend more money.If BF can remotely change my game resulting in fewer rewards,it seems they should be able to fix some of the issues the same way.I have never spent a penny to play this game so the Devs create problems hoping to make us pay out of frustration,which is disgusting.Used to buy a lot of games from BF but since "Found" has become such a debacle I will never buy anything from BF again.Won't install this bogus update,will use up the 356 Diamonds & 500K in Coins I had amassed anticipating a FUN Update, then uninstall this garbage game.Sorry way to treat your loyal customers Big Fish!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 16, 13 1:32 PM
Have been checking the message boards since the latest update & it seems many folks hate the changes so I have NOT downloaded the Oct. update. I hated the last update in June or July, felt the changes made then were a greedy rip off. The quests are nearly impossible to complete now & the collections are worse ! Since the summer update I have not been able to get;Ninja's Girlfriend,Maid,Cook,Milk Cocktail,Energy Container,Sea Lily,Toothy One,Lemur,Fire Key,Ghost Key,Weresnake,Strict Collar to complete these 8 collections.Have used up 10 Money Toad Amulets trying to get these pieces & no luck!I am at Sensai level at most sites on the first island & that doesn't make any difference either so WHY Play???

To the Dev's & BF, it is NO fun playing a game that continues to get more expensive while withholding the pieces you need to progress!We are loyal customers who have been beta testing this game for months,putting up with the frustrations of all the glitches,lost play progress,lost money & diamonds & hours of effort so you can keep making the game more difficult & expensive.It's just not worth it,will use up what I have & uninstall this wretched game & will never buy anything from BF again.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 9, 13 10:52 AM
There is finally an Update available but I'm not sure I want to bother. Wish I had not installed the last one,back in July.Ever since the rewards are fewer & everything costs more.Playing for hours gets you almost no where & some collections are now impossible to complete.Very frustrating ! This game has become a bore/snore, it's no fun to play a game you can't win,even if you spend lots of money.Looking for the same old items,over & over,in every location,spending lots of energy for 1 or 2 worthless items that I have hundreds of & can't use anywhere.Will wait a week or 2 & keep checking the blogs before installing this update,wish I could uninstall the last one,back when it was still reasonable & FUN!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 15, 13 10:48 PM
I am sorry that I downloaded this update,ready to give up on this game.Some Locations take 80 or 90 Energy points & the rewards are practically worthless.Same goes for Banishing now too.Have hundreds of Medals,Stamps,etc but can't complete Collections because I can't get enough ribbons,boxes,chains,etc.Very frustrating!Also,seem to have many Tech Issues now.Went to buy 1 Mysterious Box for 30 Diamonds & was charged 60 Diamonds!I'm only on Level 33 with 425 Energy & it takes more than 24 hours for it to relpenish.That takes much longer than before.And yes,I have tried deleting & downloading the game again,no help.It's too slow,too little reward for Energy used,too difficult to complete Collections,too many glitches to be much fun.Keep waiting for this Big Update that's going to fix everything & add new Islands,etc but doubt it's going to happen before I give up.Won't spend a penny for this stupid game!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 2, 13 9:55 PM
I'm having the same problem with the Super Floaters ! Just clicked on 2 & lost 20 Diamonds & $40,000 ! What the heck is that ? Had plenty of the items needed to Banish them in the inventory. Not real happy with the update !

posted in Fishdom 2 on Sep 9, 11 6:31 AM
I downloaded Fishdom2 & played for a while but I when I Quit game it crashed my computer. When I rebooted the game would not play & is now a DMP file.I have uninstalled but upon reinstalling it becomes a DMP file & will not play.I use Windows XP & have NEVER had a problem with any other game including 3 other Fishdom games.I have updated everything on my system & nothing has worked.Has anyone else had this problem ? Any ideas how to fix? I've done everything in the Help section to no avail.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator