Posts created by petnut55

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 15 10:03 AM
Works for me!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 15 7:22 AM
I know this is a little off subject, but is anyone raking leaves starting a little while ago? My grass mowing days are sure over for a while!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 15 6:03 AM
I haven't reported yet..... but I've been turning my computer off every night, and the quests I have remaining are still showing when I start it back up. I have 38/44 quests complete, and the only two collectible quests I have yet to finish are the cookie jars and the decorations. I'm just being patient and hoping I catch them all!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 13, 15 3:33 PM
I'm spending tons of time playing with turtles, flowers, junk yards, books in the library, trips to the restaurant, looking for leprechauns, climbing fire trucks and poles.... breaks up the monotony a little, and I still get plenty of gold. With 63 pizzas, 54 lasagnas, and a ton of other food and keepsakes from the slot machines, doesn't take long!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 15 8:06 PM
Thanks ChestnutHeights, I haven't opened it yet, was wondering.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 15 2:15 PM
Oh, and once you open Spain, each collection that you get in there, of the RAN cookie jars, gives you ten gold bars.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 25, 15 2:13 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I've opened a wordpad document, and every time I find a list of things I know will be helpful, I copy and paste the page address into the document, so it's handy when I need it. I copied and pasted the list of supplies and the list of collection locations into the document in their entirety... I use it so much, if it was a real paper pad, it would be dogeared on the pages by now!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 16, 15 11:41 AM
Having friends and giving out keys is totally necessary to raise your antique level in the game. And, updating the trucks speeds up how quickly your keys refill (I haven't done this yet), Plus, you get the rewards and achievements that have to do with neighbors. My number is 13540653, if you all need friends I'll accept.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 15 10:11 PM
Can you get both from the bar machine? I don't have any stars.....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 4, 15 8:47 PM
By the way, it's great to see all of the midwestern USA folks in here! And all of you others too, lol!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 4, 15 8:46 PM
I'm 59, from Columbia MO, and I'm disabled too, with MS and heart and liver failure, plus a little thrown in degen disc disease. But I'm a tough ol' biddy that doesn't let much get me down! They might have put me on the disabled list, but they can't keep me from enjoying whatever I want! I play under the name Pattyfur, and my friend code is 13540653. I've been playing less than a month, so I'm only at level 45 with 1045 energy. I just upgraded the last two of my buildings to level 5, and I have five of the paintings, so I have a ways to go. Do you have to have all of the paintings, or what does it take to start building at the AES museum and/or start working on the plane? I've upgraded the wharf to level 5 too!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Mar 22, 13 10:45 PM
Game 2 is out, was released March 4. When is Big Fish going to get it?

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 9, 11 1:07 PM
I actually like this one a little better, the others were a lot alike, this one has a few differences that make it seem like something new, lol. I like them all, don't get me wrong, but I do enjoy the changes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator