Posts created by bgwatkins

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 18 2:34 PM
I am in the last hidden puzzle (iPad) where you set the dials on the machine to get the second half of the artifact, as Jim. The triangular buttons don’t seem to turn and there’s no skip. Any way to get past this to,the end?

posted in Fairway™ on Mar 18, 14 6:27 AM
When I updated to ios7, my iPad2 reverted to factory settings and I've had to download all my games. When I restarted fairly solitaire, it had my money correctly shown but no golf shop items, such as X-ray vision, etc. so I had to use half my golf bucks repurchasing them. Not sure why part of the game would be stored but not all of it.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 24, 13 12:46 PM
I cannot pick up the magic seeds inside the glass jar. I got the magnet and the pop up closed and won't let me zero in on the jar again. If I press "Hint" it says there's nothing to do and if I look on the map, it says there's nothing to do. How can I progress in the game?

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 10, 11 11:26 AM
My 'story' photo screens have gone blank. The forward/back buttons don't work, just shows a blue screen. And the tiles that open the bookcase are not correct. I have two moon tiles and no tiles with a "V" on them. I have shut all other apps down, shut down the iPad, restarted and nothing seems to help. and sometimes when I restart I see a random tile on the aloof to pick up but it's always a duplicate of one I have. This games seems tom have multiple tech issues on the iPad. It is extremely frustrating. Considering all the glitches I've read about, seems like this was not ready to be released.
B.G. Watkins

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator