Posts created by spiritlaughing

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 16 2:15 PM
I have not even been able to get that far. I uninstalled and reinstalled to get the updated version, because I could not get the game to work on the tree where you had to move the green tiles to the left and the pink to the right. Then it was still stuck. So I came back in and started over with a new name. Now I cannot get the suitcase in the director's office to open. Have the right code entered 2964 but it will not open.

I am totally fed up. This is a collector's edition and all I am collecting is frustration. It's not worth it. A game should be fun, enjoyable, not a headache!

posted in Musaic Box on Jun 9, 14 3:09 PM
I wish I knew where some more games like this were to be found.

Maybe if we all email the creator, they would create some more and make them longer. That would be cool.

posted in Musaic Box on Jun 9, 14 2:50 PM
I have piano training. I totally love this game and also wish it was 3xs longer. It is not that easy since the tiles are in prearranged forms, if it were easy then I would not have bought it.

I pressed hint once and several pieces went dark. Are the dark ones in the right place, or does it mean they are in the wrong place. I only did hint once and since I do not know what it means, I won't be doing that again.

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Oct 26, 13 9:36 PM
Great information!! Thanks for sharing. I too, was running around the cemetery becoming quite dizzy and just a tad bit frustrated, I knew the four symbols needed but could not figure out how to get each one. Thanks again!

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Aug 3, 13 7:46 PM
Galubresh,

Thanks for taking the time to post this! It was a huge help!!!

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Jul 16, 13 11:19 AM
I am in the beginning of this particular game. I really like it, but I think I will wait for the next one and then finish the first one and then do the second.

So far it has a lot of HOS and love the graphics.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 8, 13 4:01 PM
Thought maybe I was the only one with the issue of the hammer and pig. I will keep looking for a fix and come back.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Mar 28, 13 10:06 AM
I totally love this game! For me it's the challenge of it all. Some rooms drive me crazy, and I leave it alone and come back a few minutes later and see it differently and finish it. I like anything that is challenging and makes your brain take a beating. I am glad I bought it! And I would highly recommend this game for all the puzzlers out there who love challenges!

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Mar 21, 13 6:41 AM
Thanks prpldva! A great walkthrough which must have taken a lot of effort to do! Kudos!

Thanks for posting this seahorsie69, I was beginning to pull my hair out. Finally figured out what I had missed. Have never seen a plant eat an axe before!

Thanks WilJul! I had almost pulled all my hair out trying to find the last one!

spiritlaughing wrote:Well, I have just finished playing the CE and am not able to play any bonus section.

It wants to start playing the whole game all over again.

Game was good, not fantastic, but good and none of the puzzles took very much brain power. Graphics are ok, for me I like the darker side and look.

I would recommend the game, but not highly recommend.
\ guess I expected more going by the title, but as the old adage says, you can't judge a book/game by its' cover. Nevertheless, I would go ahead and highly recommend it after all. There are plenty of HOS, and the puzzles are mildly stimulating the brain cells, but it's a great game just because it's there to play. So I played it,

Never mind....I finally figured it out. Note to self: Do not complain unless ALL avenues have been flushed out.

Well, I have just finished playing the CE and am not able to play any bonus section.

It wants to start playing the whole game all over again.

Game was good, not fantastic, but good and none of the puzzles took very much brain power. Graphics are ok, for me I like the darker side and look.

I would recommend the game, but not highly recommend.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 22, 12 2:57 PM
To fill the hint button back up you have to click on the little bugs flying around. Didn't count how many it takes but it was more than a few! Hope this helps.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 22, 12 1:18 PM
Love it! Quite different from the usual HOG. Glad I purchased it!

posted in Green Moon on May 8, 12 12:15 PM
I like the dark HOGs a lot. But if you don't like them, then don't buy them. It''s pretty obvious from the description of the game and the screen shots, and the walkthrough, whether or not it is prone to have the dark side included. And if that doesn't answer your question, download the free trial. There's really no excuse to say you didn't know what the genre was until you bought it.

As for asking that these types of games be discontinued, that is patentedly unfair and censorship at it's worst. Just because you don't like a particular genre, you don't have the right to dictate what anyone else gets to play.

Just check out the information on the game and if you don't like it, move on to one that tickles your fancy.

I Green Moon! I would say; Please keep developing these games of the dark side!!!!! I love them all! And no, I am not a dark side fanatic, I just love these games because it is mostly good vs evil, and good always wins.

posted in Eternity on Apr 26, 12 4:24 PM
I'm in the middle of playing it now and for 2.99 it's worth it. Wouldn't have paid more, but that's just me. I like a different sort of ambience and game play in HO games. But all in all I am enjoying it none the less.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 11 5:43 AM
I don't think they are so much horror as it is a game of good versus evil which is what life consists of anyway, whether you want to admit that or not. I thoroughly enjoy these sort of games and love that evil is thwarted every time. I find the other genres to be of no challenge at all, but that's just me. Also I think the art, graphics, and game play is a real treat!

I hope the developers keep them coming!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator