Posts created by khimes

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Jan 2, 18 4:51 AM
Still struggling with the 5 levels... I have noticed that the candle is greyed out in my weapons, even though I have picked the cannons also, I have noticed that when I place bombs to kill the cannon skeletons, they go off but nothing happens... why is that??

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Dec 31, 17 5:11 PM
I am having so much trouble with 5! I read the hints and tips but still no luck!
the tips say to use the TNT but it just never generates quickly enough to use it. I got the whirlie gigs, the free double cannon, I use the barrels, still, I can't get enough protection. the canon guys just come and blow up all my chests and some of them I can bomb but it doesn't regenerate fast enough either. Also, what is shield and when do you get it??? I"m frustrated so any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

posted in In Service of the Queen on Apr 18, 17 3:39 AM
I have been stuck on level 13 for some time. I watched the YOutube walk through numerous times and found that the difference is that on the walkthrough when the mine is being built and immediately clicked on to upgrade it it gets done immediately without going back to home base. When I do exactly the same thing on mine the workers builds it and then goes back to home base and THEN goes back to upgrade it. Thats where I am losing just that second or two that is keeping me from getting 3 stars. Any idea why it would be different on mine??

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 20, 17 4:51 AM
Thank you Wolf, I will check it out!

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 18, 17 4:42 AM
Wow, I love a challenge but it is just impossible to get 3 stars on level 5... frustrating..

posted in Maze Lord on Feb 22, 17 4:12 PM
This game looks really cute, but I can't get past the 3rd level, I just get killed. I don't even know if I"m doing this right. why aren't there any instructions on how to kill the skeletons?? I click on the skeleton to kill it, and i lose a life, so when you kill the next 2 skeletons you are dead. How do you continue and go forward. Frustrating!!!!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Feb 21, 17 4:43 PM
Can anyone tell me where the puzzle piece is on level 5.11?? I can't find it and it is keeping the super bonus level from opening up. !! Thanks! I have gold on all levels and have found the puzzle piece on all other levels.

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 12, 16 5:44 AM
Im confused... when I start the game the room with the ladder is in the far right corner....the room I'm in I can do everything you so, but move #6 walk left and then go down the ladder, isn't right in mine because the room with the ladder is directly below me... I am completely stuck on this room.. no matter what I do I blow myself up or the puppet blows me up! ugh! what am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

Im having trouble on 25 a too. strategy guide says to use the "bag" but I don't have a bag.....and don't see one listed in the artifacts... does bag mean the luggage? or have I just not found the "bag" yet.. this is a tough level so I need all the help I can get.. lol thank you!

I am on level 17 and it says to use the weather ring and the magicians hat, but I don't have either of them in my list...

I also see that the first 10 levels are 10 a b c, etc. but the next 10 don't have that, am I missing something on the levels?? Thx!

posted in Viking Saga on Oct 9, 13 5:13 AM
hi rico... in your strategy to get 3 stars on this level you said to get the resources from the base? I thought the only thing you get from the base is another worker and it costs you a fortune??? am I doing something wrong?? I am having so much trouble on this level. I do everything the way it is written here, but run out of time before I get to the 2nd bridge let alone having enough stuff to build it.. sigh...

posted in Viking Saga on Oct 9, 13 5:07 AM
I am having so much trouble with this level!! would someone please explain to me how the x2 resources works?? I have clicked on it and then clicked,say on my mill for food and I don't see any additional resources.. can you explain how it works please? thank you!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Aug 10, 13 1:00 PM
what am I supposed to do to get healthy workers??? the medical only allows you to heal a worker from time to time so I'm not getting ahead in my count for healthy workers... what am I doing wrong??

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Aug 8, 13 4:14 AM
what do you mean "fix the tree"???

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on May 22, 13 3:21 PM
I really loved this game! It was a nice combination of difficulty. I hate when a game is too easy!! Some really cool new puzzles in this game too. Would like to know other games like this made by the same creators.! Karen

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on May 15, 13 5:22 PM
Hi I see that you have helped several people with the game, but I can't figure out how to load the ballista! It says I could use an arrow, but I can't find an arrow anywhere! help!

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on May 14, 13 5:16 PM
I looove the game, but I'm stuck! I have nooo idea what to load into the ballista... it says I need an arrow, but I've been EVERYWHERE and can't find an arrow.. the hints just keep telling me to examine the ballista, but I just can't figure out what to do there. I have tried all of my items on it, but nothing is working.. any information on where to find an arrow or use as an arrowr?? thank you!

posted in Ruin on Jan 28, 12 5:46 PM
well folks I got that level done and now I'm REALLY stuck on level 8/10!!! I really wish I could skip it cuz I have no clue how to do it!! I wish this game had a skip button.

posted in Ruin on Jan 26, 12 4:05 AM
Help! can anybody give me any help for puzzle 7/10? Its the big x one and its
driving me crazy! I have been working on it for days and just can't get it! grrrr
I love the game, but wish it just had a hint or something to help when you are absolutely stuck on a puzzle! any help would be appreciated! thank you!

posted in Ruin on Jan 25, 12 4:32 PM
Help!!!!! This puzzle is driving me craaazy! I have been working on it for daaaays and just can't get it! does anybody have any help???????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator