Posts created by Wolfgeek

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 11 1:50 PM
Harleykins wrote:
binabaybi712 wrote:The game worked great for me until I entered the library. The net isn't there, there is no option to select the chair where it is supposed to be and it's no where else!!!!

I'm having the same issue. I bought the app from iTunes for my iPad. Please help can't move on.

In the iPad version, there is no net. Simply click on the red books that are flying around in various places.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 12, 11 4:11 PM
bgwatkins wrote:My 'story' photo screens have gone blank. The forward/back buttons don't work, just shows a blue screen. And the tiles that open the bookcase are not correct. I have two moon tiles and no tiles with a "V" on them. I have shut all other apps down, shut down the iPad, restarted and nothing seems to help. and sometimes when I restart I see a random tile on the aloof to pick up but it's always a duplicate of one I have. This games seems tom have multiple tech issues on the iPad. It is extremely frustrating. Considering all the glitches I've read about, seems like this was not ready to be released.
B.G. Watkins

Same problem here. Ipad2 and latest iOS. Come on Big Fish, please fix this buggy software!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator