Posts created by gamephan

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 18 2:28 PM
I just got to the very end of the bonus chapter of Dark Romance: Winter Lily and
when I try to click on the bubble the game shuts down and a windows message come up stating an error has occurred. Running on Windows 7 PC. Has anyone else experienced this?

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 17 3:23 PM
I read the update to Dark City: London C.E. and was in hopes that the blinking page was part of the issues corrected.. NOT! I am like many others that have downloaded/uninstalled and downloaded again to no avail. Running Windows 7 and did all of the suggested options to alleviate the problem, will so many games out there that work like a charm, why is this one unfixable?

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 17 9:18 AM
I have this same problem. Running Windows 7, I updated my graphics card, as suggested, uninstalled/reinstalled and still the screen just blinks after completing the maze. Has anyone gotten beyond the blinking?

I have having the same problem that trumarcar is having. I arrived at Cavita's Hut and just before I can click on her, she disappears and I cannot do anything. Running Windows 7, have unstalled and reinstalled. Help!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 17 11:03 AM
I am at the very end of the Bonus Chapter and cannot upgrade the bow to finish the game. Running Windows 7.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 17 11:00 AM
I cannot upgrade my bow also. Help

I am running Windows 7 Pro and this game keeps freezing at the "Loading" point of a change of scene. I have to completely shut down the computer to even get out of the game. It happens over and over. So frustrating. Help!

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 16 4:27 PM
The only inventory I have as I attempt to enter the first portal is the patched sack and the greenspark in the pot. The only thing the strategy guide offers is to highlight the rune, but nothing happens. Help!

I am in the entrance to the dungeon and there is a desk where a torn up picture of the killer is to be put together. I cannot find the last piece and when I use "hint" it highlights the ink bottle. There is a pen also and nothing happens when I choose either the pen or ink and I cannot proceed without the picture to give to Lucian.
I am utilizing my PC for the game. Anyone have a clue?

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 14 4:21 PM
I am stuck there to and now the hint button isn't working.

I can't get the fishing rod which indicates a blue plus sign with the magnet which indicates a gray plus sign so that I can retrieve the handle to make the three handle machine that unlocks access to the three characters at the end.
I cannot finish the game without this function working. Help!

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 10:00 AM
I, too have difficulty positioning the mirrors as I have adjusted them so many times, even using the guide is futile. What is the last mirror supposed to point to?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 12 2:28 PM
I too am stuck at finding the gears. In the Mansion in the basement just passed the Knight that the shield was added to. The blue board wall with the cut out of an head and a large gear on the right that is spinning. It says if the gears are in place that the middle board that I just added should move with the top board.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 3, 12 6:25 PM
Sophie, I found the body of the owl, finally it was on the left in the middle in a darker area of the scene. Whew!!! Now at least I can proceed on...

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 3, 12 6:05 PM
I looked again, and I must be trying too hard, I still don't see the owl body, I know this is stretching your memory bank but do you remember which side it was on and any particular object nearby that sticks out in your mind?

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 3, 12 5:52 PM
Thanks Sophie,

I am going to look at the scene again for the owl body.
Thanks a million.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 3, 12 5:46 PM
I am in a HOS and the last object in the clue area is the number "8". In the scene I can grab an owl's head but for the life of me I cannot find what it goes with to find the "8". Hint only encircles the owl's head.
Any help appreciated.....

posted in Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis on Sep 17, 11 9:47 AM
My problem with this game is the cursor. It moves in slow motion, adding to the frustration of trying to move the cursor immediately as it will move all over the place.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator