Posts created by ryk9er

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 17 3:18 PM
Midnight Castle updated, but there are some areas that I can't get to. The Wise Dragon wants me to go to the Cauldron, but if I tap the 'go to' button, the game shuts down. The same thing happens if I try to navigate through the castle. From The Dungeon of the Cursed I can go no farther.

Sometimes the game makes me start a quest over. It will register my coins, etc., but then the game shuts down and I lose that progress.

Thanks for your help

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 7:35 PM
I would like to add SE friends

ID: i501953
Player name: Luce

Happy Spring/Easter

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 7:26 PM
I could really use some SE friends.
ipad
ID i501953
Player name: Luce

I play daily

Thanks and happy Spring/Easter

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 3:01 PM
I have Midnight Castle on my iPad. I was notified today that there was a new version and to upgrade. I did so and lost all my progress--I was on level 65, had almost all of the pets and numerous achievements!

Help! please.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 15 7:34 PM
I'll add you bajankween74. I need a friend also-- id i501953

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 14 6:20 PM
Thanks for the helpful information. I just read through the previous posts and found it helpful. I still don't know what or where the golden treasure chests are? How do you craft more pets?

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on Nov 8, 14 5:56 PM
What do you mean 6 keys? I've been playing this game on my iPad and at level 35.
I've been wondering how to collect treasure chests and how to move knights. I have yet to see either of these.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Oct 29, 11 1:22 AM
Found a clue to the rag on a stick in another post--it's a torch that you'll find after you cross the water.

Once across the water, click the window near the door and you'll see a torch there. Pour the fuel over it and you can pick it up. Collect the card too.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Oct 28, 11 11:04 PM
I have tried twice (2 different profiles) to retrieve the rag. I think it's the rag from the bottom of the boat; but when I take the rag it doesn't go into my inventory.

posted in Tamara the 13th on Oct 7, 11 11:07 PM
I demo'd this -- it's a buy for me. As a few others have commented, it is not dark once you get out of the cave. Very cute game.

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Oct 6, 11 11:26 PM
Well, I'm quite late checking out the DD, so based on all of your reviews and revs about this game, I guess that I will buy so that I don't miss out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator