Posts created by Scarlett11551

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 14, 17 6:55 AM
Downloaded the update to Gummy Drop. Works fine except I cannot find an exit button when I want to leave the game. Where is the Exit???

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 21, 16 5:30 PM
What happened to the daily game ticket which came up every day???? It has been missing since yesterday.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 21, 16 5:27 PM
What happened to the daily game that came up every day. It has been missing since yesterday????

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 10, 16 3:21 PM
They want you to collect white to blow up the bombs, but they don't give you white. You need at least 9 to 12 to blow up one bomb, and you have around 5 white bombs to blow up. I received a total of 6 white in the whole game and I am only on level one. If you want us to collect white than give us white. BF is not fair.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 17, 15 10:47 AM
Enjoyed playing the game until New Orleans. Big Fish has taken all of the fun out of the game. Seriously considering deleting it. They have made it impossible unless you spend tons of money to buy help. Thanks for nothing BF.

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts Collector's Edition on May 19, 12 1:14 PM
Besides this game and Sherlock Holmes: Hound of the Baskervilles, is there another game out there where you cross between two worlds?

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 11 8:26 AM
Great Game. Just as good as the other two. Will have to wait a month, as I can't afford the CE edition.

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 17, 11 4:27 PM
When I hit play, just get music and a black screen. It locks up my computer, and have to Control, Alt. Delete. Not worth the effort. I play these games to relax, but lately it is just frustration.

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Oct 15, 11 7:48 AM
Just like the CE, this game won't play on my computer. No matter how I change the resolution, this game just shuts down. Didn't have a problem downloading it, just can't play it.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 14, 11 9:26 AM
One of the better in the series, a buy for me.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 11 10:40 AM
Downloaded it a second time, and now I can try it. Don't know what happened the first time.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 11 10:32 AM
I just downloaded this game, and it said my trial was over. How can it be over if I never played it? I am trying to download again, but this will be the last time.

rue23 wrote:
susielee wrote:I would love to purchase the game, but, it's soooo SLOW. It's like everything is in slow motion. That takes all the enjoyment out of it. Don't usually have this problem.

I have this problem too!
I have learned some things that will help; if you change your color qualities setting to 16 bit and if you move your hardware acceleration down a couple of notches. Then a few things still move slow in ERS games but it's MUCH better and I can get through them. I used this for the most recent version of Puppet Show and the Werewolf game from ERS and Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice I hope it will work on this one as well.
You can access these setting by right clicking on a blank spot on your desktop and choosing "properties" then the "Settings" tab, then you click on "Advanced" for the hardware acceleration level
Hope it works for you!

Thank you, thank you. I always had a problem with ERS games, but I did what you suggested and now I can play them.

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 3, 11 6:53 AM
Terrible Game, what a waste of download time.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Oct 1, 11 6:17 PM
Great Game, Great Price, and Great Cause!!!

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings on Sep 28, 11 7:51 AM
No ending, what good is the game? I guess we all need to stick together and stop buying the CE's. If you notice, almost all the "good" games come out in CE's first. They started by putting out 3 or 4 a month, now they are up to 6 or 7 a month. This month was horrible for SE games. The only good promotion this month couldn't be used because of the McAfee issue and BFG will not repeat it. How did they expect us to buy games, if we couldn't even use a game. I wonder if BFG was bought out by someone new, as they have surely changed in the past year. In my experience, when a good thing starts to go downhill, new owners are usually to blame.

posted in Them: The Summoning on Sep 26, 11 7:22 AM
Hope we are not having another "McAfee" issue. While testing this game, after a few minutes it closed down and sent me back to the GM. Tried it twice and same thing happened. Game is not good enough to even try again. Just hope we are not going to have another problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator