Posts created by pakko

barbee44 wrote:It's a good game but... as a CE shouldn't it have a guide? No wallpaper, No screen savers... just a little extra play? I'll await the SE.

CE version have all that you have listed. Wallpapers, screen savers. All.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 11 11:29 PM
lower right corner on previous location

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 11 1:39 PM
[removed by moderator]

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 11 1:36 PM
Check strategy guide!

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 11 1:33 PM
kmgc46 wrote:Hi all - I want to purchase this game but don't know if tech issues have been fixed?
I see where alot of people can't complete the game and really don't want to DL if I can't play whole game?

Atm only one hard bug - in hardcore mode. In casual mode all game works correct.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 11 1:31 PM
check diary!

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 11 1:29 PM
I assure you, that fix is on it's way!

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 11 3:02 AM
Demo includes only 20% of the game ^^
After trial much, much funnier

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 11:29 AM
u sure that u use key exactly at lock? Try to aim) it worked for me

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 11:22 AM
Be sure that u collect all monkeys (number of monkeys must match number of stands).
afterwards - turn monkeys, till u focus magic beam ^^

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Sep 15, 11 1:29 AM
nice game

posted in Art Mogul on Sep 15, 11 1:27 AM
it's dog

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator