Posts created by senevabu

posted in Build-a-lot World on Aug 4, 14 11:41 AM
My mistake, I did not get the world points. I got 3 stars and the little man.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Aug 4, 14 11:30 AM
When I read your post, I went back and replayed this level.

I ended up with:
10 landscaped/painted/upgraded Chateaus
1 Refinery (zoned)
3 tree lots

This time I got the 3 world points and the little man

The first time I played, I got only 1 world point and no little man.

Since I did not have 5 tree lots, I think the game upgraded me to 3 world points by adding on the 1 world point from the previous play.

I played this game several times to try to find the solution to your question and you are correct; there is nothing but houses that will increase the appeal level.

I tried building the nuclear power plant; zoned and not, built the refinery in the lower right corner with a tree lot to the left. This did not raise the appeal level above 50.

I am sorry I was not able to answer your question. I am as puzzled as you are. Perhaps, you have to play several times to get all the world points.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Aug 4, 14 10:32 AM
The above reply referenced Level 59.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Aug 4, 14 10:31 AM
I upgraded the condo for money. Bought/built and painted the lodges as available.

Build 2 haciendas (upgraded/landscaped/painted them) for money. Built 2 Solar Towers, 1 zoned the other not. I purchased properties for sale by listing for sale as many houses as I could select, before the property for sale ended; and bought/demolished the house to build what was needed. I landscaped as many houses as possible.

I ended up with
1 condo
1 Historic Square
2 haciendas
2 Solar Towers
7 red Lodges

posted in Build-a-lot World on Jul 28, 14 6:03 PM
Would it be possible for the developers to include a GET Timer Refill as they did for the Jumpstarts. I do not keep my internet active unless I am actually using it for shopping, email or research. I have to connect each time I want to do a Timer Refill and it takes time for my internet to connect.

Also, could you do something about the Passport Gate Entry. Allow us to buy them also, or give us a bonus for fast time or high appeal levels?

I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this game!!! I have played it more often in the last few days than I have Gardens Inc. Rakes to Riches and I played that for hours every day.

Looking forward to the updates!!! Thank you for such an entertaining group of games. I have all the Build-a-Lots.

Thanks,

senevabu

posted in Build-a-lot World on Jul 26, 14 6:46 PM
Thanks, but I no longer require help.

End with starting at upper left and work across to the right.
Premier Hotel; Police Station; Hacienda;Grocery store and Solar Tower.
Middle Right: 2 Hotels.
Bottom from left: Hacienda; Grocery Store; 2 Condos; Grocery Store and another Hacienda.

Appeal +100

senevabu

posted in Build-a-lot World on Jul 26, 14 6:06 PM

[Post New]by senevabu on Jul 26, 14 6:03 PM
How do you get the Appeal to +100.

I got up to 95 and I see nothing that will get me to 100.

Help!!!!

I built 3 hotels, two in the middle right area.
I build the 3 grocery stores; 3 condos (spaced between the grocery stores); the Solar Tower with the Police Station next door.
Between the premier hotel and the Police Station first I had 2 haciendas (I got to level 85); then 1 hacienda with a Historic Square; then HS with Police Station; HS with a Bakery. Nothing gets me to +100.

Perhaps one of you moderators can answer this question because the only posts in the forum are mine!!!

Thanks,

senevabu

posted in Build-a-lot World on Jul 26, 14 6:03 PM
How do you get the Appeal to +100.

I got up to 95 and I see nothing that will get me to 100.

Help!!!!

I built 3 hotels, two in the middle right area.
I build the 3 grocery stores; 3 condos (spaced between the grocery stores); the Solar Tower with the Police Station next door.
Between the premier hotel and the Police Station first I had 2 haciendas (I got to level 85); then 1 hacienda with a Historic Square; then HS with Police Station; HS with a Bakery. Nothing gets me to +100.

Perhaps the producers can answer this question!!!

Thanks,

senevabu

posted in Build-a-lot World on Jul 24, 14 2:26 PM

I built all hotels, a tech center, and the nuclear reactor.

The game wants you to demolish all the houses. It considers any buildings outside the zoned areas as houses.

At the end, I demolished all the hotels and build lighthouses for an appeal of over +30.

The game completed!

senevabu

posted in Build-a-lot World on Jul 24, 14 1:33 PM
I demolished all the houses and built hotels. When the no houses did not check as completed, I built lighthouses. The no houses still did not check.

I see no houses. What do I do?

Thanks,

senevabu

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries on Jul 6, 14 8:39 PM
Nevermind. I am at Campaign level 8. I know to demolish one of the properties already owned. But, don't do it until you have accumulated a lot of money and upgraded both properties.

But then, the time runs out before I can get enough money to build the farmhouses!

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries on Jul 6, 14 6:53 PM
I've got everything covered except the 3 empty lots. At the start, I have 2 empty lots. Am I supposed to buy and demolish one of the houses?

I don't understand what is needed at this point!

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

senevabu

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Feb 19, 14 10:58 PM
The right arm is part of the right hand. Look at the upper left part of the right hand. Pick it up and attach it, you'll see that the arm is the small white knob with a small section of white pipe.

It took me a while to see it.

I thought something was wrong with the game and re-installed it.

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Dec 24, 13 6:28 PM
What do I do to unlock this puzzle?

Thanks.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Aug 6, 13 7:07 PM
Level 50 is the end of the game.

Today I finally managed to upgrade the entire Villa.

Get the Walkthrough at casualgameguides.com/games and it will help you, somewhat, to finish each level faster.

Don't think that the developer is giving away all the secrets for winning. I discovered that following the developers instructions on certain levels does not lead to faster finishes. It does however, help you find the best way to finish faster once you see how you have been slowing yourself down and using resources and time inefficiently.

I followed the walkthrough and when my times were slow, I played the same level until it finished. If I got bronze or silver time, I retarted the level and used my own decisions until I achieved gold time. If you restart before the level finishes naturally, you lose the accumulated points from the previous level, if the points turnover. Some accumulate and some don't.

I have one question for the developer's: Why can you buy time on certain levels that do not give any additional time? On certain levels, when I bought time and finiished the level, I found myself in bronze time because the timer had run out, even though I was buying time and got my timer up to between 5:00 and 9:00 minutes.

Another thing, follow the goals (listed at the bottom of the screen) exactly. If the goals do not call for building the altar/exchange post, etc., than don't. If the goals do not call for upgrading to level 4, do not. Doing so, will only use up resources and time. I can't tell you how many times I have played this game. Once I got the walkthrough and tried following it, I began to notice that certain buildings/obstacles do not need to be built/cleared.

My best advice is to get the walkthrough and you will quickly see what I mean and finally be able to completely upgrade the Villa.

It felt fantastic to finally win!!!

I hope this help!

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Jun 1, 13 4:24 PM
I have looked over the entire game scape numerous times and cannot find the musical note.

The hint wand does nothing. I have scrolled the entire game scape and it does nothing.

How does the wand work anyway?

Help!!!!!

posted in Be Rich on Apr 25, 13 4:20 AM
Today, I discovered how to get to 60% for both bungalows.

Put one bungalow on each premium lot. The premium lot at the top middle of the screen will only go to 55% until you demolish the road the extend the property to the right.

I put the Chinese Garden next to the mountains, the bungalow is next, and then I put the park, at the right back corner and a tree or two in front of the park. It will then go to 60%.

The second bungalow goes on the premium lot at the bottom middle of the screen and gets the Chinese Garden, the park, and trees also.

Once both bungalows go to 60%, the two farmers bungalows become available for purchase and demolition. Wind the road to the chateau and repair it.

posted in Be Rich on Apr 22, 13 6:31 PM
You can only get the luxurious house if you have enough money. Instead of finish level keep playing.

posted in Be Rich on Apr 22, 13 6:30 PM
Once you have enough money, click the construction company building and choose the drop down wagons.

posted in Be Rich on Apr 22, 13 6:29 PM
I got one of the bungalows to 60%, but the other will only go to 55%.

The 60% was built on the starred property closest to the bottom middle of the screen, with the Chinese Garden, the park and 2 trees.

The 55%, has the Chinese Garden, plus a water fountain in between 2 trees.

I need to know how to get to 60% for the 2nd bungalow, too.

Sorry I could not offer more help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator