Posts created by MJTh_

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on May 14, 17 7:56 AM
oh silly me. I figured it out LOL

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on May 14, 17 2:39 AM
So I am at the part where I am to get Adam on to the tour bus. I have to turn on the neon sign in the bedroom and the green neonwire broke and fell out. I say "I think I have a spare one somewhere" But for the life of me I cannot find one and cannot continue until I do. Funny thing is; the walkthrough has no mention of the neon light breaking. I am stumped. Any help?

posted in Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree on May 20, 16 9:57 AM
I figured it out. On the alters that you collect supplies on, if you end the level with something uncollected you get the resource points at the end of each level for each alter that has uncollected resouces

posted in Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree on May 20, 16 3:21 AM
How do you get a total resources score?? Mine is almost always 0. Once I had a score of 1 but I have more than 1 resource by the end of the game. I am confused. Anyone have an idea? I am playing in Normal Mode option.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 15 9:58 PM
thanks. forgot about the strategy guide lol

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 15 9:56 AM
Does anyone know if there is a present on every level? I did the las one ans they said there is a bonus level but I don't think it unlocked. I clicked on the chains and it said I had to find the presents on the other levels. So I went back but I did not find a present on every level? Is it just me?

posted in Lucky Luke: Transcontinental Railroad on Nov 6, 15 5:46 PM
I have it grey too. I am wondering if maybe you have to have all 3 star to get it? I also do not have the last bonus movie (when you click on the little present icon) either. Any one have an answer yet?

posted in My Tribe on Aug 22, 15 1:54 PM
never mind... found it on the little map.

posted in My Tribe on Aug 22, 15 1:48 PM
I'm playing and busy making twins. Without having to go and count one by one, wher do I I see the current population?? I'm playing the PC version.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 9:53 AM
So I restarted with a new profile. Only this time in the opening screen when I grabbed the key from under the mat: it did not go into my inventory and instead was gone. Leaving me standing at three doors and no key to even begin the game. :-( Very disappointed. Will uninstall and re-install now and hope for better.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 9:43 AM
me too :-( Really don't want to start from the beginning again "sigh". I didn't realise what the arrows were and click the wrong one and ended up by some sand and rocks with no crab in sight. Now no arrows and can't continue on.
anyone find a solution other than beginning the game again?

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Feb 13, 15 3:38 PM
I just cannot get this level with 3 stars. anyone have a strategy? You need so much to get the bells and I just can't make it.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Oct 22, 14 3:49 PM
I had a 54 year old woman on parenting and she got pregnant! YIKES!

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Oct 22, 14 3:48 PM
put one or two men on parenting and maybe also one woman. As their parenting skill increases the women will start having twins and maybe even triplets. Your esteemed leader you can make young again if you have gotten far enough to get that god power. Then as you build up you can have the villagers with all the skills be the ones that are "parenting". Your offspring will then usually be born with already a talent, even already an adept.

posted in Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 on Aug 14, 14 1:15 AM
Hi fishies,
I posted this in the main forum with no answers. I guess I should have posted here. Hopefully you can help.
I am playing in full screen. But although I do get a full screen, the game play is in a smaller inset window box.
Since my eyesight is not the best, is there a way to have the game play not in a little box but as the full window?
My screen looks like the one in this youtube vidio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbrLVaeaWXQ
see: full screen but box in the middle is small and that is where you play
Am I doing something wrong? Can I change it.
Please don't ask me to uninstall /re-install as I have done this. I don't think it is my computers problem.

posted in Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 on Aug 12, 14 4:36 AM
I am playing in full screen. But although I do get a full screen, the game play is in a smaller inset window box. Since my eyesight is not the best, is there a way to have the game play not in a little box but as the full window?
My screen looks like the one in this youtube vidio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbrLVaeaWXQ
see full screen but box in the middle is small and that is where you play
Am I doing something wrong?

posted in Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir on Aug 10, 14 7:52 AM
OOOOOooo Haha!
Well I have a red face. I figured it out. Don't make the flag by yourself!
In case anyone else gets stuck like I did and does the same thing: Here's what you do...
1. Click the thread
2. click a spot on the sheet here you will make the flag
3. Find the shape which is revealed and place it there
4. Continue on until all shapes are used up and viola, your flag is made

posted in Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir on Aug 10, 14 7:40 AM
Hope someone can direct me to a solution.
I have put all the pieces of my flag together but nothing happens. The needle and thread don't do anything when I click them.
I thought maybe I don't have the pieces correct so checked with Long Leaf's walkthrough and it is correct? How do you make the thread and needle sew the thing together?

posted in Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe on Jun 23, 14 10:26 AM
BELLS & WHISTLES
There are none. This is a very basic game with no voice over no long story line or dialog
That being said:
GAME PLAY
Game Play was simple. there was a rudimentary story line although for me it was left short with many things never finished.
GENERAL STUFF
There was a serious problem with the English translation throughout the game. But it was not a game changer. The puzzles were very difficult. I've not had to write down things in HOG's for a long time. I even had to use my calculator to figure out one puzzle with weights.
The help is not good. It was difficult at the beginning of the game to determine what was the next thing to do. This game follows a very strict action hierarchy. Certain things had to be complete before another action could be started; even if you had all components to begin. It was never made clear that I needed to do something else before I could begin an action. Several times I thought there was a bug so closed restarted the game needlessly before I figured out the rules of game play.
I was very disappointed with the shortness of the game and the diminished story line. The game started with two people and the fate of the second was never truly determined or expanded upon. There was no explanation of why one character was captured and placed in jail.
I did enjoy playing in spite of the shortcomings. The puzzles and HO were a great challenge, plus the unique space/scifi story was enough different to keep my attention.
I give this game a 3 out of 10.

posted in Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe on Jun 23, 14 7:48 AM
never mind... had a bottle from the kitchen safe and it also had to be on the potion making table.. now it starts ok... whew! this game makes me sweat lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator