Posts created by lynne8179

this series is so past its expiration date i didnt bother. ho hum.

[Off Topic Content Removed]

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 31, 13 6:59 AM
i liked this one and for me it was a different type story for ers. it was very bright and fun. another developer might not have gotten the childish label as these type fairy tale games are the formula of another very popular developer. i think that all developers have a formula they follow we just don't notice it as much as they release further apart than ers. yes ers could slow down a bit and no not all their games are perfect but i liked this one. and everyone has different taste!

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 6:29 AM
is this really the last one? as much as i love this series i am ready for it to end.

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 9, 13 8:33 AM
love this one! has a great sense of humor and is enjoyable! takes a bit to get started but it is good once it does!

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 13 7:42 AM
thanks baikal but i am not the only one with this issue!

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 13 8:54 PM
dev v will there be a fix for the problem with the archivist not giving the key and postman doll? i skipped the puzzle and now he has nothing for me!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 12:54 AM
don't add everything together. it is the letters plus the birthday plus the apartment. so first put in the letters than the birthday then the apartment number.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 1:12 PM
never mind i found out treat. smacks forehead.....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 1:05 PM
started reading today's things back and i am so confused! a pm help please!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 12 1:43 PM
has anyone though of zombies? you know from the possible radiation poisoning?

grabs hondo ties him to a chair and proceeds to use a tickle machine until he talks. evil so evil hondo. i wuvs you.

i love the way this game plays. it is easy but it flows so well. the humor element is great and i am not sure if it is just me but i can access all the extras now and i am not finished with the game.

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 12 8:15 AM
i am enjoying the different storyline bu this game is not up to boomzap's usual standard. the graphics are lovely but grainy and oy the puzzles are everywhere and way too many. i would love to see a little more balance between the hog scenes and puzzles. or just label it a puzzle adventure game.

its in the frame of the dark grey mirror where the main demon statue is!

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 11 8:50 AM
you can try a preview bit of the bonus game as part of the trial hour. just thought some may like to know.

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 28, 11 12:40 PM
what about a fix for pcs?

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 1:32 PM
lovely game! my advice is don't make the wait or the sequel too long! i will go bonkers waiting!

posted in Magical Mysteries: Path of the Sorceress on Apr 28, 11 8:23 AM
aldergames this game is gorgeous! the design of the character fits so well with the look and feel of the game. the gameplay is wonderful and simple to catch on to but complex in all the ways you can match. the storyline is in intriguing and makes me want to know more. i want to know how she lost her powers and if she will get them back. the only suggestion i have is a good tutorial . this game is a buy for me!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 11 7:35 AM
ooo thanks bella been waiting here too!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 7:17 AM
games is very jerky and freezes and then moves again quite often. music is also sameway.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator