Posts created by Roz60

posted in Witches' Legacy: Covered by the Night on Sep 16, 17 2:19 AM
The hint tells me to go to the charged crystal place but I do not have a crystal to put there. Am so stuck. Help please

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 4, 16 3:31 AM
I am having the same problem. Use Vista 32bit

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Nov 18, 11 2:44 AM
Hi,
My curser completely dasappeared when I was quite well on in the game. My daughter had already finished the game without any problems.
I unistalled and reinstalled both my Game Manager and this game but when I went to play the game again it said " The system profile has been corrupted. The game settings have been changed to the default settings. Please create a new profile"
I do not want to start the game all over again. Why does this happen and what does it mean?????? Pretty fed up now!!!!!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 29, 11 2:56 AM
Anybody had problems with tools disappearing and then unable to finish the game?

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 29, 11 2:51 AM
Has anybody resolved the issue of the hint button not working? I was told by the Tech team to install another older driver than I have as the one I have is uncompatable. I do not want to do this as I have not had any problems with my computer at all, ever. Any advice!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator