Posts created by ruafox2

posted in Brownies on Jul 16, 15 2:49 PM
I downloaded the free trial, quit playing with some time left and now it will not open. Game Manager starts up but when I click on "Play" my cursor spins for a bit, the screen flashes and nothing happens. It's a shame too because I was going to purchase it but don't want to be buying a glitchy game. Any suggestions?

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 22, 14 6:14 PM
I am also having timer issues, all through the game. I just gave up on getting gold. Made it to level 41 with only a couple error access violations (got through by restarting the game, repeatedly) but now I can't get past level 41 at all. I get to a point where I can start pushing the buttons and the screen just locks up. Then I have to c-a-d to get out of it. This is a good, challenging game but the glitches definitely need a fix!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 27, 14 7:16 PM
For anyone not having lagging issues, what are the specs of your systems? I have played many, many games on my laptop and only have these kind of issues with both Garden's Inc. games. I do have an older laptop but everything has been updated. I've tried turning off background programs and creating a new shortcut to the game but nothing helps. I know I should have learned my lesson with the first version but had no issues with the demo so I purchased the game thinking the lagging cursor and slowdown issues had been resolved. The further I go along in the game the worse they seem to get. The time between stages is just about unbearable as well. The screen goes black and I simply walk away as I wait for the next level to load.
Does anyone have any suggestions for making this game run correctly?

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 7, 13 3:09 AM
The bear traps will also kill the crawling skeletons.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 6, 13 3:57 AM
The bear traps will also stop the crawling skeletons. A less costly weapon than the catapult. I am not up to level 9 yet so maybe the fire is worse, but on the lower levels with fire I usually skip the water bucket as it seems pointless to put the fire out when it just keeps starting up again.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 3, 13 12:09 PM
You lose a life when a skeleton gets to your chambers. If you lose all 3 lives you start the level over at the beginning. Say you were on 3-6 when you lost the third life, you start over with 3 lives at 3-1. Helpful for building up gold stars and money but frustrating all the same.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Aug 2, 13 5:30 AM
You kill the regenerating skeleton with the torch in front of a cannon. Only fire can kill him.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Jul 30, 13 6:28 PM
I'm having issues w/level 2 as well but have found that if you use the large barrels it really helps. My problem is the game starts lagging when there are many pirates on the screen and my cursor can't keep up with where I am clicking. Very annoying.

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Jul 30, 13 7:01 AM
I'm having the same cursor lagging issues when the screen gets too busy. Makes it almost impossible to complete a level successfully. I know my drivers etc. are up to date because I experienced the same issue with Rakes to Riches awhile back. I know the game is new but will there be an update soon to correct this? I already purchased the game and really enjoy playing it except for this issue.
Based on my experience playing other games, if the option were available to select a plain cursor, that might help. I have found that custom cursors seem to cause lagging and freezing at times and the first thing I do with most new games is deselect that option. This game does not give you a choice as far as cursor options go.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 20, 13 6:00 PM
Peace, if you leave a seed bag on the ground the crows will land on it and you can scare them at that time.

I like this game very much but also am experiencing the cursor issues. The cursor slows down and so do the workers at times. Everything seems to hesitate, except the timer, of course. I've given up hope of winning all gold although I have gotten a few. I am patiently playing and awaiting a fix which I'm sure will come along eventually.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 12, 12 3:51 PM
I did pay the Glutton and nothing happened, am I missing something here, or was it just a ploy?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 1, 12 7:33 PM
I believe you have to beat the first level with all gold stars to get to the expert. I have made it through the whole game but am going back to get gold on each level I didn't the first time. Some of them are pretty tough to get gold.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 18, 11 3:03 PM
I'm also really disappointed in this game. Not the game play but the length, or lack of it. Someone mentioned in another thread that BFG said there are updates coming, sure hope it doesn't take forever!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator