Posts created by graefinpelagia

posted in Dark City: London on Mar 9, 18 2:20 PM
I experience the same exactly. Am in the cemetery and can't go to any place.
Also the screen flickers horribly, which is very disturbing.

posted in Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows on Apr 27, 17 2:13 PM
In chapter 4 there is a tent, where you have to find pairs of weapons. But the cursor
doesn't change and I can't pick up or click on any of the weapons. So I can't play
this puzzle.
Is anybody there who can help?
I'm playing the german version of the game, but unfortunately the german website
has no gameforums.

I have the same problem with picking up the pipe. I bought this game a few days ago and see that many people have the same problem without any sign of reaction of the BF team. What a shame! I will try to contact the team by email, maybe it helps.

posted in Jigsaw World Tour 2 on May 18, 16 1:57 PM
The colours of all puzzles have changed, f.e. the sky isn't blue but pink. How can I
get back the normal colours?

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 14 5:31 AM
I tried the trick with the Jewellery box too, but beside of a black screen after trying to play the bonusgame again, nothing happened. Every try only brought me only the scene of the bonusgame (without Menue or Hint button), I'm very discontent with Bigfish for the first time.

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Oct 17, 14 1:55 PM
I'm in the library and have to find the book of four elements. I have 2/3 water elements, 1/3 air elements and 1/3 earth elements. The hint cursor leads me always to a place on the wall with intendations, where I should place my elements, but I havn't enough. What should I do? I am stuck, please help!

posted in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting on Aug 11, 13 8:38 AM
Hi all,
like some others I have the problem, that the hint button doesn't react. I deinstalled and reinstalled the game, but no improvement. Also the fishing reel doesn't give any results. I am very disappointed to have bought this game, because I am stuck and there is no help.

posted in Amerzone: Part 3 on Mar 18, 12 11:46 AM
Is there no walkthrough for this game? I don't know what to do.

posted in Borgia: Faith and Fear on Mar 7, 12 3:26 PM
I have three keys, but can't find the forth one. Please help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator