Posts created by guppy68

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 1:26 PM
I am having the same problems with opening the safe my hand feels like it is falling off from trying to move the dial around

posted in Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 16 1:56 PM
What do I need to do to get the energy for the hint button to work again

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 11:09 AM
anyone else having problems with the strategy guide I go to it and cannot access chapter 2 and I need to use control alt delete to get out of it

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 15 6:20 PM
I tried this and it stated the link was broken

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 15 6:19 PM
bfgGlithui wrote:Hi everyone!

Thank you for your feedback about the changes to the game pages! I must admit that after the changes were implemented, it took me a little bit to find how to get to the Forums from the game pages, but for anyone that still needs help with that, there should be a "Get game tips" button on the top right corner of each game page to get to that particular game forum.

There was a significant amount of research and time spent on coming up with these changes, and of course, we always try to take in account what we think the majority of customers would like to see.

We appreciate that you're taking the time to provide your experience and feelings about the new changes, and that you're also being constructive in your feedback so far in this thread. We will definitely forward this thread to the site development team as they welcome all feedback about changes that have been made to the site.

If you have any other questions, please PM me or one of the other moderators.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 7:52 PM
I need to agree with everyone here who doesn't like this change.
It was always easier to check the blogs and tell if I even wanted to download
the trial based on all of the good comments and help when needed.

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Jan 10, 15 7:03 PM
gail854 wrote:I found the moth cocoon in the Library Tower at the foot of the winding stairs. The walkthrough said to pick up the wrench there and when I looked it was the cocoon and the wrench magically appeared in my inventory too. I don't remember about getting out of the house except you have to have everything done before you can leave, I think.

after MANY DAYS of total frustration I finally got this to work. I was about ready to toss the game, but glad I didn't. all seems to be going smoothly now and the graphics to this game are great.

Perseverance and the help of these forums finally paid off. THANK YOU ALL
FOR THE HELP :

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 9:44 PM
I am having the same problem as many others lately, I download games and they wll not play because of error codes access violation. this has been happening for the
past gew days.
I really want to purchase this game, but it won't download

posted in Psych on Mar 29, 14 3:45 PM
ruberto1 wrote:Where can I find a walkthrough?

have been suffering thru this game all week and finally searched under the
games creators and found the walkthrough
There are still some hiccups with their walkthrough. You will need to right click in some areas to get the pictures to show up.
Hope you all have the patience to work thru this.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 13 8:38 PM
FINALLY

after struggling with this for almost a week--- I finally got the brush to load
with the blue paint. I think I actually held it over the white paint to get it to work.
Then it transferred to the flower. What a work out for such a simple thing.

Hopefullyit helps some of you with this problem.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 13 12:41 PM
LynFrank wrote:I have the same problem as Jill and have tried the suggestions shown and cannot get anywhere. I suppose that this means that I cannot finish the game.

I am with all of you I am stuck now and can't continue HELP

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Mar 11, 13 4:33 PM
I too was having all of the problems you all were having. After 3 daays of frustration
I was goint to delete. went to the game icon - right clicked and there was an option to reverse to previous version. I did this and it played perfectly.

Hope this information helps all of you.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Mar 11, 13 4:23 PM
juliecwm wrote:I have the code and can get to the first four numbers but the dial won't spin far enough to get to the next numbers. It either goes to far or gets near and then spins back. Any suggestions?

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 12, 13 4:58 PM
mdcrab13 wrote:After the collapse of tyhe basement door which way do you go to get back into the basement??? Really stuck now!! Can anyone help?

I had a terrible time getting into the basement and thanks for the help then I had a terrible time getting out-- finally did, but have no idea how.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 13 1:25 PM
Thanx to all of you great gamers out there for all of you help with this one,.
I felt like I was just limpng along on this one.
Your great hints helped me to leave my grey hair in place without pulling it out.

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 27, 13 11:31 PM
I agree with Laura Kay, Much too much running back and forth and no new
scenes. Also finding things that you could not use until much later., and not finding things you need. Very boring story line and action or lack of

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 31, 12 12:05 AM
i loved this game it was a great lentgh. The graphics were beautiful, and a romantic game without the morbid and dark themes is a great change.
Maybe it is my old age, but I love a happy ending to a romance..

Thanks to all you great gamers and helpers I was stuck here too

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Dec 10, 12 4:42 PM
I don't usually post in these forums but, I just have to thank all of you loyal gamers who have created walkthrous for this game.
I don't think we should need to buy a game and then do all the work to play it....
I thought this was going to be a nice easy little game... SURPRIZE

Thank you for helping an old girl get thru all of the glitches in this game.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Mar 14, 12 2:20 PM
Thank you for your help Mccurty I have tried this and just can't get them to work.
Guess I will have to ask for a credit on this one.
Too frustrating for this ol girl. :

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator