Posts created by thumchoontat

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on May 30, 12 6:43 AM
I like every episode of Drawn

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on May 30, 12 6:35 AM
Maybe next year and it's too early to talk about that.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on May 30, 12 6:34 AM
Maybe next year and it's too early to talk about that.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 11 3:18 AM
Reply me if this works.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 11 12:30 AM
First you have to make the hidden folder and files visible.
To make the hidden folder visible rganize=>folder&search option=>wiew=>Show hidden files ,folder & drives.

Next, go to (C drive=>Users=>[your computer's name]=> open the folder Application data/App Data=> open the folder Roaming=>Open the folder :Big fish game=>Delete the folder named: Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition=>reinstall the game.

Good luck, I hpoe it works........

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 11 12:28 AM
To make the hidden folder visible rganize=>folder&search option=>wiew=>Show hidden files ,folder & drives.

Next, go to (C drive=>Users=>[your computer's name]=> open the folder Application data/App Data=> open the folder Roaming=>Open the folder :Big fish game=>Delete the folder named: Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition=>reinstall the game.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 11 12:24 AM

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 11 3:13 PM

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 11 3:26 AM
I will post the solution for the blue lantern in this month, stay tuned........

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator