Posts created by foundinmt

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 29, 18 7:43 AM
so after 2 weeks and using the lightning and bomb burst powerups, I still haven't been able to get past HH 1 , so I am done with gummy drop

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 21, 18 11:47 AM
I agree , helping hand level one is impossible... "make line boosts to get the leaves, then they drop " yea, they do , I have done this a few times.. the problem is the impossibility of getting the 150,000 points, totally unrealistic...should make the score lower or the points for the leaves higher..until then i salute those that somehow made it past this level to complain about higher levels.. from the sounds of it, this city is the pits and no more gummy drop for me.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 15, 16 8:14 PM
Kudos to those who got past level 46, I am officially done with gummy drop, after trying to pass this level for 3 days. How do you get past a level that doesn't have enough of the gummies you need?? I tried everything..line boost, shovel, lightning...without any green and yellow gummies, they are useless. The techs need to fix this issue so that there are at least more than a few green and yellow gummies for the blockers. I have enjoyed gummy drop up to this point, even on some of the more challenging(not impossible) levels of other cities. Good luck to everyone and again, congrats to those that somehow got past level 46...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 15, 16 10:07 AM
have been working on this level for days. never enough green or yellow gummies. have tried line boost and shovel.nothing works..the blockers no longer explode when you use a shovel...i see many ppl had trouble with this level, how did you get past it?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 14, 16 7:43 AM
Ok, now i am stuck on level 58, any ideas how to beat this level?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 13, 16 12:42 PM
Yay! I beat level 50. Only used one shovel powerup. I used 2 shovels on the TOP 2 sticker blocks in the middle of the board. this allows gummies to drop down so you can make matches to clear the center tiles.Fill up the red blocker and use the lightning bolts to help clear the stickers too. As the stickers are removed and the center of the board opens up, you get more green gummies, enough to explode the green blocker and use those lightning bolts to help clear the board.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 13, 16 7:20 AM
I think i've figured out how to beat level 50. make sure you have 200 coins so you can buy 2 sets of shovel powerups. use a shovel on the top 2 sticker blockers instead of the green blocker with the lightning bolts. this will allow gummies to drop into the blocked area of the board, then you will have to use a shovel on each lightning bolt on the right side with the green blocker, then use a shovel on the green blocker. this will clear those tiles. will be trying this when i get the 200 coins. you can play other cities to accumulate the coins. good luck!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 10, 16 7:51 AM
Am stuck on level 50, what is the trick to completing this level? There are never enough green gummies.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 7, 16 12:25 PM
Another glitch in Troll's Castle. Was supposed to be able to add another firefly to firefly flats after level 74. Went to to do that and it popped up a message about no fireflies to add. Also, the gifts keep coming and going. Sometimes they are there, most times not. When will this be fixed? I use Windows 7

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 5, 16 4:01 PM
paw print glitch in Troll's Castle. The paw prints are not working in Troll's Castle. Have passed several and the fox does not drop down and leave a gift. Also on some levels it will show green check marks for the tiles and/or fireflies at the beginning of the game. will these glitches be fixed soon?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 2, 16 2:26 PM
have been playing the new world, Troll's Castle and when I get to a paw print, the fox does not drop down and leave a present. Is this a glitch that will be fixed soon?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 22, 16 9:45 AM
when will the update be out for the next world after witch world? love this game!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 15, 15 2:34 PM
any tips on how to beat this level? keep running out of matches for the bottom part,and can't get lightning in the top part.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 14, 15 5:47 AM
any tips on how to beat level 72-1? need to complete this level to move one and get to the helping hand that has the pink gems,

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 6, 15 12:11 PM
any tips on how to beat this level? Made it to master level, but cannot figure out how to beat this level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 28, 15 2:16 PM
After several attempts at level 116, I am giving up on Gummy Drop. There is no way to beat this level once, much less the 3 times needed to receive the 1000 coins. I have enjoyed the game up to this point, even New Orleans, which was very challenging. Until level 116 is redone to make it possible to complete this level, I am done with Gummy Drop. Yes , I've tried the combo boost and lightning, and even shovels. The board seems set up to make it impossible to complete. Please redo this level and I will continue with the game. thank you

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 16, 15 11:08 AM
ok, so how do you beat this level?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 14, 15 11:42 AM
Any tips on how to beat this level?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 2, 15 11:57 AM
any tips on how to complete this level?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 27, 15 3:10 PM
any tips on how to beat this level? I have tried using the bomb powerup, didnt work to help get the points needed to finish this level. I can get the candies , but no idea how to get the 150,000 points needed to complete the level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator