Posts created by rhodalumpkin

posted in FormIt on Jul 12, 17 5:33 PM
Beruna, I just want to say THANK YOU for responding. That and the info you provided is greatly appreciated, so thank you once again.

posted in FormIt on Jul 10, 17 8:14 PM
Since I and I'm sure a lot of members buy mostly CE's and accumulate punches fast, I think we should be able to use two codes to buy CE's. I rarely, RARELY purchase a standard edition so my coupons expire most of the times which is a waste. I requested some info on that but was never responded to. I'm waiting now on a response to my suggestion.

posted in FormIt on Jul 10, 17 8:09 PM
Maybe I should start doing that also, good idea you had there!!
I think I'm gonna stop buying for a while cause I buy mostly CE's and mostly all of my coupons expire before I can use them.

I did a Beta test on this one and Bonfire Stories. Saved them both in the game manager to make sure I didn't forget I REALLY wanted to buy them. Seems like it took forever for this one to be released but it's finally here, YAY. Now waiting on the next one. I loved the beta test of this one so I didn't need to demo it, bought it right away.

posted in Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom on Mar 15, 17 5:53 PM
Any one know where the Dr. Flex is now?

posted in Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom on Mar 15, 17 5:46 PM
Having the same problem as everyone else, access violation. Tried everything including reinstall, still nothing. Games are supposed to be fun not frustrating. Seeing as I'm not the only one having this problem, it must be with the game itself. Strange thing is that it worked not problem when I was playing the trial version but when I purchased it, then all the problems began. I sent a message to support about it, (they responded quickly 24 hours) but by the time they did, I tried it again and IT WORKED so I cancelled my request for a refund. Wouldn't you know it as soon as I did that, the dang thing STOPPED WORKING yet AGAIN. LOL I give up.

The CE bonus chapter is the exact same as the main game. I guess they thought after playing it for a long time, you'd forget

Bonus chapter is the exact same as the main game. That sucks

posted in Black Swan on May 4, 16 2:39 PM
I can't seem to get any answers in the thread this belongs to so I came here. Has anyone purchased the game VAMPIRE LEGENDS: THE COUNT OF NEW ORLEANS collectors edition? And if so, can you PLEASE tell me if I am seeing correctly? I see the bonus round as being a shortened version of the main game, the same scenes and the same objectives.

Is the bonus game supposed to be the SAME as the regular game only a shorter version?

I clicked on the bonus game and it seems like I am playing the same game over, just a shorter version of it. Is this what they are calling a BONUS GAME

posted in The Lost Tomb on Mar 14, 16 7:48 PM
I was wondering about it as I didn't see it advertised

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 15 2:11 AM
Thank you JC, I hate to start all over again but I am too far into the game to just let it go. Appreciate the advice

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 15 2:09 AM
Same thing with me, the alley HOP, nothing to burst the parrot and I am so, so into this game.

posted in Mahjong Detective: The Stolen Love on May 12, 15 6:00 PM
This has nothing to do with this game as I do not really play Mahjong but I had to come and say this. The customer service at BigFish is great. Did I forget to say that they are GREAT? I thought I had let a coupon code expire and went to ask them to reissue it. Come to find out, I had used it already but they took it upon themselves to search my history and found TWO codes that I had not used and reissued those for me. How great is that?

posted in Small Town Terrors: Galdor's Bluff on Apr 5, 15 10:09 PM
Unless you want the little extras that sooner or later become mundane and boring you should get the SE. I usually get the CE games which is why I had so many PCC's that ended up expiring before I realized I could give them away. Now I don't have any more but it will soon pick back up.
As a side note, when I build my PCC's back up the day before they expire I will just post the code in the days forum. Gotta keep two for myself. You never know when there is a SE I may want.

posted in Treasures of Rome on Apr 1, 15 5:04 PM
WOW I didn't even know about this until another member PMed me. I don't like surprises like this. Not at the END of the month. I too was purchasing games a lot on Mondays. Sometimes up to 4 but if this is the way things are going to work, I can cut back on my purchases. But to be honest, I only buy the ones I want to any way. It's just that on Mondays I would get a little something, something extra that I will not be getting now. I will still buy my games, I just wont be buying as many as often.

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception on Mar 29, 15 11:57 PM
I tend to buy CE games and I have let four coupons go to waste. If any one would like one let me know. I have one that will expire on April the 9th. If you want it let me know.

posted in Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 15 11:42 PM
I do too. I hate for them to expire and I have had 4 of them do that already. This is an excellent idea. Has any one taken you up on this yet? If so, I would like to do the same.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 14 6:45 PM
Still no fix for the book combining. Got a rebate instead. Really wanted to finish the game though. Too bad.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator