Posts created by MaccasWell

posted in Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe on Mar 27, 14 12:27 PM
Havign trouble locating a belt or the second gear for the inventory. I need either of them to fix the generator in the warehouse where it failed generating light for the site.
Where can I find them? I tried using hint to find them but it either comes up with the legend (if elsewhere) to check the warehouse loft, or (if in warehouse) the hint sparkles surrounds the section of the generator with the broken (missing) belt.
I'm stuck. What do I do?

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 18, 13 11:00 PM
Hi!

I've decided to do a uninstall/ reinstall before taking further action, and unfortunately the problem is still there.

Are you sure the suggestions you gave are correct as I am unable to access the tech help page. I just keep getting bounced to the "How to" pages instead of the the page I am after.

What's going on?

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 14, 13 7:55 AM
I have just installed the trial version of this game and when I started it up, the credit screen (the companies that assisted in creating/ distributing the game) was slower than usual.
Then when the opening screen came up, it slowly faded in (which I understand it shouldn't) and then after entering my name and started the game, after loading up which was slightly slower than other games, like the start screen, it slowly faded in with the ghostly breath sound.
And then found that if you want to exit both the game in progress and the game itself, it is very slow to respond.
I checked my system requirements and found that all is okay with my computer (So don't ask me to do something I have already done) and updated all my drivers including video (so same deal there)
I'm at my wits end. What is happening and what can I do? Because I may have to dispose of this game and not purchase any games from this series (if any more come up).

posted in Kuros on Feb 19, 13 11:32 PM
Put the wrong piece in your inventory until you need it. I found that out by chance and found that I'll be able to free pu Katya's hands to pick up the right piece.

posted in Kuros on Feb 19, 13 9:29 PM
If all else fails in locating the last hammer, you may (for the first time) use the orb to locate it, then you'll be able smash the last rock to get the glove.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Oct 31, 12 10:16 PM
I am in the bar and the WT said that in the women's as well as the paper towel I also have to pick up a sprinkler. Where the heck is the sprinkler?!?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator