Posts created by Muzzlefish

posted in Farm to Fork on Feb 25, 14 4:50 AM
I never looked for other sites because I was very satisfied with this one. Now my search engine is buzzing. Five days left so theres only one day you can get a punch at all with a PCC and they change the rules. Now I have to buy 2 games to get a free game for this month because there are no more Mondays left. NOT DOING IT! Keep my 4 punches, That's just wrong.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 13 4:39 PM
After completing over 150 games I've found there are certain things that are the same, over and over, However, I have to say this one is absolute genius! Loved the interactive HOGS - the unexpected methods of getting through doors - the use of items you find is even different from other games -- all of it is just the most fun I've had playing in a LONG time. GREAT JOB guys - more, more, more!

posted in Spooky Bonus on Oct 30, 13 4:44 AM
Just finished it on timed mode for the second time. What a great game, I can't go back to my other match 3 games now, they pale in comparison. My wife doesn't care for match 3 games but shes hooked now as well as my sister. Keep it up man, I can't wait for your next one.

Muzzlefish

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Feb 1, 13 12:20 PM
I have finished the game - thought it was GREAT! Stuck in the Manor? Best way to get out is to use the hint button to find out where you are supposed to be. (Multiple hits on hint will direct you, and immediately refill.) I did have to use it a lot in this game, because you DO have to run all over the place and you don't immediately use tools you find.

I'm having the same problem when you go to the tree with the insecticide the screen goes blank, I think this is a game problem not my computer. I restarted it 3 times and I have hundreds of games where I have not had any problems. I'm planning to watch this thread for some announcement of a fix and download the game again. This game got away with a few glitches in it I think.

Even though I have played hundreds of hidden object games, This is my first post. I'm compelled to post a review of this game because of the posts I've been reading. I think this is the best game I've ever played. I',m puzzled by the complaint about morphing objects, It's refreshing to do something different and break the mold a little bit and it doesn't take any longer to hunt a morphing object than a hidden one. The story line was great, and amusing. All and all its a winner for me and I can't wait for the next mystery case files. Great graphics, great puzzles, great voiceovers. I like the way the strategy guide works as well. Kudos to BFG and developers.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator