Posts created by skoolbus1976

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 29, 15 4:26 PM
I am having the same problem, I cannot get beyond the sign. There's no cursor therefore I cannot click on okay button.

posted in Hope Lake on Jul 28, 14 5:31 PM
I have to admit at first I was very frustrated with this game. I had a hard time finding the ladle and just wanted to give up. But I didn't, I prevailed. I find that with me I had to keep adjusting the setting from full screen to small screen, that was the only way in which I was able to find the ladle. I thoroughly enjoyed this game I would recommend it to anyone. It was a challenged but it was fun. Enjoy navigating myself through various parts of house. I hope my hint helped those out there who are still trying to find the ladle. Remember do not give up it is worth the effort to complete.

posted in Hope Lake on Jun 19, 14 3:19 PM
I am having trouble retrieving ladle, I know where it is, however when I click on it, it will not clear from list of objects to find. Can anyone help me out there? I love the game but I am having difficulties enjoying it to the full because of minor setback.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator