Posts created by Bogey_2006

posted in World Mosaics 8: Fiction Fixers on Aug 12, 16 6:40 PM
finished the story mode. the narrative seems like could have been written by original team.. the music is soothing just like before...but I must say the graphics are not up to par with previous World Mosaics. not a fan of these muted colors - appreciate effort at a bit of a different spin but these colors are a fail imo. the monochromatics in story mode would have been okay if color selection different. the color mode which is really just bonus puzzles with no bearing on story line also have these odd colors that are either hard to see on the field or are so glaring they hurt the eye. got through 3 color mode categories but they are not appealing due to the color choices and also are not as challenging as previous releases. story mode puzzles not as challenging either. none of the turn puzzles - none of the fun features of previous releases. this was disappointing to this long time fan of world mosaics series.

posted in World Mosaics 8: Fiction Fixers on Aug 9, 16 8:21 AM
own them all. Now please continue to update CHROMA!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 3, 16 9:15 PM
My pc tower got fried in lightning storm even on surge protector so bought new tower...signed in to my account with BFG before downloading games to new pc.
this game and others loaded as new game. why did it not load my current progress in game?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 21, 16 6:30 PM
How silly...after posting I went back to game knowing I had to be missing something....I had been clicking on the 2nd level upgrade on chimneys and windows and doors...finally realized I could do the simplest upgrade. now on my way to the next area to de-curse. thanks for replying -

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 21, 16 3:20 PM
Am new to this game and have read a fair amount of the posts here and expected the game to slow down...but I am having a difficult time increasing magic limit from 954 to 1000 to de-curse the big purple tentacle. Surely have missed something? best I can tell there is no way to increase magic limit until level 18 when house upgrades are allowed... im struggling just to get to level 13 - selling at market - doing all the villager tasks - the board tasks, etc. sending balloon out to 2 islands - still don't have third fresco....there has to be a way to increase magic to 1000 without this painstakingly slow process for 5 more levels till level 18. I have all these fountains and can't use the magic cause maxed... just doesn't seem right?

posted in Farm Up on May 12, 16 6:25 AM
Had left the game about a yr ago and on a whim decided to see if anything new. One update avail so downloaded it. Like others I now have glitch with growth times. Watering or weeding actually adds time till ripened. Now, in the scheme of things, a little digital farm game to pass a bit of time is no big deal... and at level 51 has become beyond boring anyway. (Just thought I would go ahead and get to 59 where apparently it stops) but come on...If you are going to put a product out there to the public and accept some players' money to advance game play, shouldn't you at least make an effort to fix problems? I admit spending a few dollars way back in beginning but like with all FTP games, you are just chasing carrots. I don't particularly even care if the glitches are corrected - it just irks me when companies put out a flawed product and make no effort to correct.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 15 10:19 AM
happened to me playing the demo. I purchased game and when I restarted and had options screen I realized I had chosed custom and adjusted skip and hint recharge time but the box for hints was not checked. once I checked that the hints worked.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 5, 14 5:52 AM
my goal now is just reach the last level..don't know why..just want to feel I have "finished" the game. am ignoring some quests for now because they are for ridiculous numbers of gold products or so many blankets that my wool would be totally depleted. the few quests I can easily do I will but mainly just focusing on xps and harvesting animals. everything planted in papaya trees with a few plots for oats and clover and alphalpha. can harvest several times a day by changing pc date to tomorrow and back again. this refills energy bar and gives daily gold as well and complete whatever cooking in snack bar for extra energy. boring, but no more boring than spending hours making products for quests that just empty my barn. Can gain well over 100,000 xps daily. could gain more but don't want to play that long. I water and feed animals so can harvest some on each round with the date change.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 4, 14 6:50 AM
Ok, now its about the update. On reaching level 45 my stockpile is greatly depleted due to illogical tasks. My wool is down from over 5k each to less than half that and just got task for 30 blankets which is 2250 brown and 960 white. That will exhaust my brown and will not complete the task. Took a very long time to get that stock even when animals were on old time schedule. Took a very short time to see it all taken in just 2 levels. Have a current task for 22 bottles of sunflower oil. at 10 sunflowers per bottle that's 220 sunflowers at cost to grow of 3 gold each..660 gold.
Could go on and on....another current task...28 can coconut milk at 22 gallons milk each....you get the picture.... So the update does adversely affect even long run players. Nothing new was added for incentive...the update clearly is designed to make you buy gold. The FTP platform is difficult to sustain for many developers - they have to strike the right balance to keep the players in the game. This one has missed in my opinion. The update was all take and no give. Nothing new to keep interest. Reading posts from players at level 55 who report no new tasks and especially Guppy's post about gameplay at level 59 makes me think the FTP platform may not be further developed. Hope I am wrong. So much they could do with it to balance keeping interest and generating income. I am reminded of World Mosaics Chrome - a game I loved - and their FTP platform was discontinued because proved to be economically unfeasible to continue. Without corrected update and new items or events, Farm Up FTP may suffer same fate.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 20, 14 1:12 PM
16 blankets?

posted in Farm Up on Nov 18, 14 10:49 AM
on reaching level 43 my only new feature was an upgrade to textile mill. 2 new products - white yarn ball and blankets. My first transport task popped up for yarn balls - don't remember how many but I was peeved at the length of time necessary to finish and being rewarded only 460 xps. Next I got a task for 4 blankets...Whoa!!

I don't mind a task taking some time to produce products from raw materials, but expect a fair reward at the end. This task for 4 blankets awards less than 500 xps and $14,000 silver. So I started to figure the investment..

4 blankets require total of 340 brown wool, 128 white wool and over 30 hours to produce the blankets. I had the red yarn balls, but had to start making more white ones so that time is in addition to the 30 hrs. Selling a blanket nets $11,650 each or $46,600 for 4. Am accustomed to getting less silver for products in tasks than they are worth, but less than 500 xps for all that work and resources? What are they thinking? It takes 462000 pts to make the next level.

Was this a glitch in my game?? Has everyone made 4 blankets and received less than 500 xps for their effort?

posted in Farm Up on Nov 14, 14 12:27 PM
my frustration with the game is not about the update. at level 42 I have played long enough and often enough to have sufficient resources to deal with the new update. If I were a new player on lower levels however I would probably walk away. Hard to imagine they released an update that would discourage the new players but they did just that.

my gripe is the lack of anything new and interesting. No holiday events to provide some break to the tedium of growing wheat and grinding flour ad nauseum. No new factories. No holiday decorations. Maybe because the devs are not American? Who knows - but they are missing so many opportunites to keep players at all levels interested. I will likely continue to play a bit along and along but the thrill is gone.
Just nothing to look forward to but the same old same old and that's a shame.

posted in Farm Up on Oct 25, 14 6:02 PM
very disappointed no Halloween themed update. maybe coming but no hint about one from devs. ive read most threads here and apparently current highest level 59.
am only on level 39 so will try to keep playing but it is getting very tiresome because it is so repetitive. same quests over and over. have to grow wheat endlessly and grind flour endlessly. seems they could have switched it up at least a little by using corn or oats for bakery goods. have never gotten lucky with free spin and won a single extra max energy. spent gold a few times to spin 3 rounds to get rid of wheel for remainder of day but not worth it. maybe just me, but there is little incentive at this level. you don't even get new crops or trees or such to level now - have to level several times to get anything new at all. extraordinary amount of xps needed to level but not many tasks that reward a lot of xps so a long tedious effort. hate to sound whiny but most ftp games have holiday updates that at least keep the game fun. have enjoyed the game until lately but now it is very boring and it doesn't have to be that way. such a great design and so many possibilities but so long with nothing new. makes you wonder if the devs are still involved or if they have abandoned further work on farm up.

posted in Mystic Saga on Jul 29, 14 7:11 AM
quest to find "Key of Metal" from smithy...I had to reach level 10 in the smithy for this to drop. Now trying to complete the quest for the 2 vases from the library. Am almost to level 10 there and will see if that is what it takes to make them drop as well. As for the Phoenix of Light - no clue there - I still don't have a location showing for it to be found. FYI...I am level 25 in the game - very close to 26 and have spent no money. Just play it for a little while most every day. Learned my lesson about FTP games with Found. Keep them free and play as long as you can remain interested then move on. Mystic Saga objects fairly easy to find so figure that is why quests take a bit longer. Except Swamp - that one is still a bit difficult to locate items. Look forward to seeing the other locations.

ok - well - level 10 and then some in library and still no vases. bleh... now the game is officially boring..lol.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Mar 3, 14 5:52 AM
Disagree with those who think they need to buy anything to enjoy hours and hours of puzzle fun with Chroma. Have completed the 150 levels, have purchased nothing and still have most of my power-ups and finished with 3 lives. Especially enjoyed the 4-color rotating puzzles found between 126 and 150. Fascinating.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 23, 14 9:43 PM
the garden season was completed when veronica's task called for planting 5 flowers around town. used the ones in inventory that were grown from seed.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 22, 14 7:59 PM
trying to unlock a new level that requires placing a patio set (done) and completing garden season...but don't see anything about how to do that? have planted lots of seeds and have the grown flowers/trees/shrubs in inventory but not sure if that has anything to do with garden season task.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 19, 14 4:54 PM
the free to play games are indeed free. all you need is a little patience. just downloaded this game this afternoon and am level 4 soon to be level 5 and have no intention of purchasing anything. not necessary. what I have realized is that if you play several of the FTP games you can spend significant time by playing each one for short time and don't get bored with each game. only thing real money gets you is instant gratification until whatever you purchased is exhausted. what is the point? these FTP games never end so rushing to finish current installment then waiting for update is stupid. just play them as they are designed - in controlled playing time sessions. Otherwise you are just a dumb greyhound chasing a carrot you will never catch.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 19, 14 4:41 PM
kind of enjoying the game. patience is key with all the free to play games. you don't need money - just patience. but I have a question...several quests completed tell me to check my inventory for items earned- where do I check my inventory? nothing I click brings up my inventory.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 10, 14 6:59 PM
Just incredibly bored. Thinking about how many hours have spent doing the same thing over and over and over and it is mind-numbing. Have tons of Christmas edition energy refills and amulets and diamonds that I wish I could give away to those still playing. The thought of logging in to do more of the same old thing makes me ill. I check this forum occasionally to see if anything new is happening just out of morbid curiosity. Even if barge opens or new holiday event is rolled out, playing and seeing the new scenes a few times is only reward. After that the long boredom will set in again. What a complete waste of precious time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator