Posts created by 5527

can you upgrade this game in beginners mode. I feel I've wasted my money,

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 18 4:11 AM
I love this game because I can manage this game on beginners mode. Why can't we have a beginners mode on The miracle of life? I am an o.a.p. who enjoys playing games but,like to relax and to keep my blood pressure down. Is there anyway beginners mode can be downloaded on The miracle of life.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 18 2:46 AM
Love this game so glad you included of which mode in this game. Is it possible to put modes in miracle of life?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 18 5:52 AM
I agree with you. Can big fish do an upgrade putting the begginers in it

posted in Fireworks Extravaganza on Jun 1, 17 2:20 AM
How can I make this game bigger on my screen. There are no options on the game.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 10, 14 1:30 AM
Where is it PLEASE!

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Nov 13, 12 2:41 AM
I thought this one was impossible until I realised you don't have to upgrade the roads , just make sure you repair all the roads . Hire another worker and start destroying everything in sight even though you can't send them to the office in the meantime collect money from the bank until you have 200 then train workers. Build a quarry and repair roads at the top of the screen until you can release all the trailers . Build another quarry and a bank. Save up materials until you can upgrade office. You should be able to carry on easily after this . Don't forget the ends of roads .

posted in Fantastic Farm on Oct 23, 12 5:21 AM
I love this game but, cannot get the last 2 trophies. I have given up as I cannot follow somebody elses instructions. After 3 years I would have thought there would have been a Fantastic Farm2. I have looked at other comments and there seems to be no answer to this question anywhere. There are other games with 1 2 and 3 versions that come out quite quickly . WHY NOT THIS ONE . Regards Angela

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Oct 6, 12 12:19 PM
where is the ceramic vase please?

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 12 12:40 AM
when I get to the end of this level the game cuts out , Please help me

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 26, 12 11:56 PM
Somebody please help. angie

posted in Paradise Pet Salon on Dec 16, 10 9:25 PM
I have read all the other forums on this game and I'm having the same problem with, bug script;runtime error, list expected, for handler. please help as its one of my favourite games. angela

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator